Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

More pics

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Chalk

Chalk

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Sitting, smoking, listening to music... pretty lame most of the time....<br><br>I have an evil kitty named Snowball, she's black and she's mean to everyone... She attacked me once through a comforter, I bled for a long while.<br><br>Uhm, I like to play with my rats too. they're adorable.
Hmm... I'm not sure how to post more than one at a time....

anyway, this is one of the most recent ones of me.

Attached Files

Tao

Tao

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:Celtic Musics, New Age, Punk, Rock, Industrial, Cyber Gothic (Sister Sacrilege), Nu Metal, Classical, Vocalists, Chants, Popular, Techno... Everything you can think of, excepting Rap/Hip Hop (and derivitives) and Country/Western (and derivitives)
Well, doesn't that just make you wanna whip it out and go at someone? Yeah, thats what I thought. ^-^ Your beautiful, dove.
Gravedigger, when you dig my grave, would you make it shallow so that I can feel the rain?.

Sin

Sin

All 7 Sins, and about to be your eighth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
Oooh... purdies!! :)

Tormented--
{Water} "Sin is the epitome of the seven deadly sins... she can drive a man to do all of them."

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>

Well, doesn't that just make you wanna whip it out and go at someone? Yeah, thats what I thought. ^-^ Your beautiful, dove.

I hope you mean an actual whip?....mmm
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

shdwprncss

shdwprncss

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts
  • Interests:There is too much to even express here.

I hope you mean an actual whip?....mmm

I think he means his 3rd leg, or attached whipping device :)

Alfie

Alfie

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 60 posts
Looking good! Love the red lips. Very sexy ;-)

Chalk

Chalk

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Sitting, smoking, listening to music... pretty lame most of the time....<br><br>I have an evil kitty named Snowball, she's black and she's mean to everyone... She attacked me once through a comforter, I bled for a long while.<br><br>Uhm, I like to play with my rats too. they're adorable.
ha, thanks..

The lips thing was me just fuckin around really... It matched the eyebrows and I found it in the makeup bag from like, 7th grade. haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users