Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Favorite Body part..

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Sin

Sin

All 7 Sins, and about to be your eighth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
About yourself?

First and foremost are definitely my ears. They're cute and little and don't stick out. I like them a lot for not sticking out. :)

Secondly probably my eyes... I like my eyes...

And my legs. I also like my legs even though they're scarred all to shit from too many biking accidents.

And my breasts. They're a more recent acquisition... but I'm finding lately that I do quite like my breasts. Even if they are small'ish... they're great. :)

What's your favorite part of yourself? lol

Tormented--
{Water} "Sin is the epitome of the seven deadly sins... she can drive a man to do all of them."

Spider

Spider

The Forum Idiot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:IM me and we will chat.
my hands.
An it harm none, do what thou wilt.
-Wiccan's Rede

TempUser

TempUser

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 85 posts
My mouth.

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
My legs...they are rather good looking for a big man like me...toned and well ran.

also...my feet...they are like monkey feet...I can pick up anything...well almost.
THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

jjp

jjp

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:poetry<br>philosophy<br>psychology<br>pot
my eyes

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
I like my squeedlyspooge..

My tentacles are usefull..

My brain is probably my favourite body part though as it gives me so much to think about.

though my well honed stomach muscles are preffered by most to my brain.
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:my very beautiful girlfriend, punk rock, violence, video games, liquor
well i like all my parts.

without getting into detail, i also like girl parts.
i never found the rainbow's end, but at least i found a better place without you

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
My favourite part of me? My personality. It's who I am, I love me who'd you love?

My mostest, bestest, stupendously, favouritest part of me! The bit that Hellcat likes best. Yeah! Hubba, hubba.

And I don't like cleaning up after Vore all the time, but I shouldn't complain, NASA spent enough money on those squeegee foam pad thingies that soak up any amount of liquid, and as I've said before he's cheap to feed, so I should not complain about squeegeeing up his mess when he's done stuffing his beak.

We all have a cross to bear! And most bears don't seem to mind, although I suppose it explains why they're solitary animals.

Protocol.

Tao

Tao

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:Celtic Musics, New Age, Punk, Rock, Industrial, Cyber Gothic (Sister Sacrilege), Nu Metal, Classical, Vocalists, Chants, Popular, Techno... Everything you can think of, excepting Rap/Hip Hop (and derivitives) and Country/Western (and derivitives)
My stomach/abs/chest area. Bellydancing works a nice tone into it, makes it oh so dreamy. I can name people who just want to lick them to flabbiness. Bahaha. Perhaps my arms too... They are all nice and skinny, but not so skinny that we can see ALL the bones, but still some of them.
My nails too! Who doesn't love two inch long, black painted nails?
Gravedigger, when you dig my grave, would you make it shallow so that I can feel the rain?.

Integra

Integra

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Hmmm.... I don't know what to say other than I won't say anything. If you truly care to know.... Just ask away.
Favorite part to me? Um.... I'd have to say the only thing I kind of like about my body is my eyes. Only thing I like at all b/c I think I'm ugly altogether. Just my opinion.

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
My eyes for certain.

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
*Thinking about it...* yep, I don't think that Vidimirs eyes are my favourite body part. Now Hellcats eyes... OMG her eyes are so black you can't even see the pupil. The eye is one large black orb, try coupling that to a personality that refuses to back down or surrender, and you have one attractive eye!

Well, two of them, but you know what I meant.

Protocol.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
My eyes and my legs.
Everyone says I have nice lips; full and red.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

lightisdead

lightisdead

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:sharp things<br>Dark music<br>Being sad<br>reading poetry
My neck.

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts
my eyes and wrists

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:my very beautiful girlfriend, punk rock, violence, video games, liquor
ok i'll try and give a specific answer. hmm my favorite self body part. well i don't really turn myself on (not too much, anyway)... i suppose i'm most proud of my sex muscle (which is NOT my penis you dirty minded perverts. i don't know what it's really called. my girlfriend calls it the sex muscle. maybe i'll post a picture in a little bit to explain.) or maybe my disturbingly ripply back. or my disproportionately large triceps. you get those from swimming a lot.
i never found the rainbow's end, but at least i found a better place without you

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • 158 posts
ok here's the sex muscle picture:
sex muscle

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>

My favourite part of me? My personality. It's who I am, I love me who'd you love?

My mostest, bestest, stupendously, favouritest part of me! The bit that Hellcat likes best. Yeah! Hubba, hubba.

And I don't like cleaning up after Vore all the time, but I shouldn't complain, NASA spent enough money on those squeegee foam pad thingies that soak up any amount of liquid, and as I've said before he's cheap to feed, so I should not complain about squeegeeing up his mess when he's done stuffing his beak.

We all have a cross to bear! And most bears don't seem to mind, although I suppose it explains why they're solitary animals.

Protocol.

Despite all the mopping and toil you have spent keeping me in clean cages...I feel I must be mean and point out that personality is not usualy a body part...just an observation.

And anyway I lick myself twice a day so I bet i'm cleaner than you!
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
You do NOT lick yourself twice a day! You expect me to get on my hands and knees and get a sponge... And NO! I refuse! You don't even have a tongue! Well ok, not the kind that most would recognise as a tongue. But I digress. As an octopot, you just sit there, and EAT. OMG and all the ink! What is wrong with you?

And yes personality is a body part, as you can say that without your conciousness then your body won't function, just because you can't see it does not mean it does not exist. I point to the existance of photons as an example. Hell, I could also say the same of the appendix, until you get a knife and spoon and go digging.

So too, it might be with a personality or conciousness, or a soul, which I might add has been hypothesised by many as a physical item, which I doubt, but cheerfully throw int o support my tenuous argument ;)

But I digress once more! You are a sloppy eater!

Protocol.

Hellcat

Hellcat

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 0 posts
My favorite body part? hmmm...my hair. I can do most anything to it and it allows me to get away with it. (Ask Proto what I did last night! :blink: )

I have two favorite parts of Proto. His brain and his gorgeous blue eyes. I could swim in them all day long!

Vore? Proto doesn't *need* to lick himself! ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users