Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Favorite Body part..

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Hellcat

Hellcat

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 0 posts
BTW...Vore? When are you going to replace the tablecloth you inked all over when we had you over for dinner last? It's been months, dammit!!

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
Proto Why not just say 'brain' then...an object rather than a concept?

And i'm not an octopot *counts limbs* not including my third leg I've got six tentacles and 2 arms 2 legs...that makes.........

.....*uses fingers*

10!

Ha! I can't quite write with my tongue so I won't count that either...you're speciest!

Hey it's not Ink neither it's demon vapours just pour some holy water on that cloth and it'll come up cleaner than the Turin shrowd..
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
He inks over everything! He says he can't help it, but he can certainly control THAT impulse when he's talking the neighbour dogs, but then he doesn't mention it.

Man we need to get bars on the windows now too! Is there NO END to the cost of having to keep Vore in safe housing, and away from the public?

Sheesh.

And I'm not speciest! I let Vore live with us, and I do a great good for our community! Well, ok, I do let him out on Halloween, and he does a great service to the community then as well I suppose. And it only takes nine months to get a new one, I don't know what all the crying is about! And practice makes perfect and he's only allowing people the opportunity to try!

Good God, you'd think that no one had a sense of humour anymore.

Sheesh again!

Protocol.

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
*dangles upside down from the ceiling and leers*

Dogs is dumb
Dogs is great
Dogs is dinner on my plate

Cats are clever
Cats all run
Cats still ends up in my tum

And it ain't ink! *creates a black cloud to hide in* see! it my miasma plasma!
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
I am SO not cleaning that up!

Miasma plasma. *snickers* you call it anything you want to sweetypie, we still know what it is, and it's nothing remotely connected to plasma.

Now you can live in it, you horrible Hectopod you.

Protocol.

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
I'm not talking to you *sits and makes obcene gestures*... :angry:

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
You were always better at obscene gestures than I was. Mind you you can make more than one gesture at a time, so that sorts of gives you the edge ;)

Ah well, some hectopots you win, some others you just live with.

*sigh*

Protocol.

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
Your mama!

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
:rolleyes: No, but I will give you an A for effort for trying. Good that she turned you down though, that might of been embarassing.

Protocol.

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:Metal, finishing my Astronomy degree, Singing in a metal band, Metal, Writing Graphic Novels, Playing &quot;Vampire: The Masquerade&quot; (Live Action LARP,) Metal, making fun of bad mainstream music, playing D&amp;D, Metal, classical music, darkwave music, gothic aesthetics and ambience.....did I mention I sing in a metal band?.....Metal....
The hair. It's always been the hair.

Sin

Sin

All 7 Sins, and about to be your eighth

• Members
  • 219 posts
Protocol and Vore

No offense you two, I only speak for myself but I must say that *I* at least am finding it rather annoying the way you two manage to drag the threads off topic. This is the second one I've seen you both take off topic today and I *really* don't want to see this place turn into Darkforum where all threads go off topic.

Please... check out this thread. It did used to be a sticky...

http://secondshifters.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=194

Thanks.

Tormented--
{Water} "Sin is the epitome of the seven deadly sins... she can drive a man to do all of them."

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
Offence taken.

Vore and I have been playing, no one has been harmed, or insulted, and perhaps some people have even been amused.

No one has complained, and anyone can bring a topic back on topic if they chose, but...! *shock, horror, shock* Oddly enough, hardly ANYONE has been posting.

Except Vore and I.

Oh, there are the occasional replies, and the slight continuance of a thread, but apart from that? I hardly think our playing warrants a slap on the wrist from you or anyone. Matter of fact, I would of thought you'd be glad of it.

I don't know if you're an admin, nor much care to be entirely honest. I appreciate anything you say, in much the same way you appreciate what I say. If there was a problem and we were stopping people from talking or derailing thread after thread, I'd hold my hand up, agree and knock it off. That's not occuring.

Consider what I've said before you take umbrage and reach for that flaming keyboard.

Protocol.

Hellcat

Hellcat

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 0 posts
*wonders why she hasn't been named here seeing as how she participated*

Morticia

Morticia

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:listening to music 24/7. writing. hanging out. bla...lala..?
oh yes...body parts...i'd have to say...my eyes definitely,

and yes i like guy parts lol ;)

shdwprncss

shdwprncss

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 257 posts
  • Interests:There is too much to even express here.
Would be my lips. I have nice natural plump lips.

Then would be my legs...

TempUser

TempUser

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 85 posts
Ohh what's my favorite female body part?

The hair

It's the easiest to pull. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Collarbone

It's the most painful to break.

The Heart

Wonderful way to kill the person

The Brain

Say What? Where again?

Morticia

Morticia

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 51 posts
i add the neck to my list.. ^_^

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts
hrmm I though we were talking bout our favorite parts of ourselves lol. Hrmm on a guy it definatly has to be eyes and lips....and of course...................
hair...you dirty minded perverts lol ....and wrists are nice too...I have a sort of weird obsession with wrists....

Morticia

Morticia

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 51 posts
lol ^_^

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
I agree with Proto but I might also add that we were also actualy discussing whether the mind was a body part..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users