Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lets make one

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Senseless

Senseless

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Science, The history of Japan, Music, and the Darkness
Before i say anything you should know a little about me. i often think about the possibilities of everything. I think about biology, genes, sci fi coming true, etc. I an a goth nerd i a way but dont hold that against me because there a lot of them im sure.
well here is what i propose... lets make a real vampire. one that uses the molecules in oxygen to breathe and one that is made of a chemical substance with a very low boiling point. one that reacts to having blood in its system through other chemicals how a vampire would. it would need a good supply of it to keep it... lets just say working. With biology and study of dna today me could have its cells perform mitosis or something but those new cells from the mitosis would be growth cells that would quickly regenerate its body to its unharmed state. of course well need a brain from someone. anyone want to voulunteer. if no one we might have kill Sire for his(no offense Sire but your brain would work well as a real vampire, dont you think?) well you all just think about this and give me some replys. i look forward to your ideas and questions(listen to me, im trying to sound professional so you will take me seriously). And if you are wondering i posted this in Vampires Forum but i am very eager to get results about it from people and no one posts much there.

MythicMMM

MythicMMM

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:well, if you can name it, I have probably either thought about it, attempted it, or have already done it...
I am sure.. somewhere out there.. they are working on making a perfect killing machine.. but I am also sure.. that it would go somewhere along with the cloning aspects of things.. is it moral to create something like that?

either way.. I have some spare body parts if needed..

Wodny Muz

Wodny Muz

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 99 posts
Why? Why create this thing? To what end? Say you could go though with everything required to make this thing you have envisioned, is it only for your own satisfaction? I don't think it's cool. I've run into too many leeches in my life. The world doesn't need a new one.

Senseless

Senseless

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 45 posts
i could use some spare body parts but im not using anyone elses for this. im growing this one. do they have the veigns intact though?
i want to make this so we can finally say that vampires are real. i wont have it kill anyone. and if there is anyone i want killed i will alter the vampires mind to do so. some of the people in the vampire forum thought i was basically doing a frankenstein vampire but it is completely different. mine will be smart and wont have to have lighting to bring to life. it will grow like a baby would. i would have it stop aging by putting cells in it with that disease people have that makes them stay in the same shape when there twelve when there 25. of course i will have to do some toying around with it so i can double the amount of time it takes for the disease to be activated within the cells.
i got to say i was surprised at the replys i got here and i like them a lot better than the ones here.... http://forum.vampires.com/index.php?showtopic=8783 anyway i am interesting to here anyones opinion because i am really excited about this.

MythicMMM

MythicMMM

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:well, if you can name it, I have probably either thought about it, attempted it, or have already done it...
:blink: ~sits and scratches my head~ ok... so its a baby with a defect inbreed in its genes?

Senseless

Senseless

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 45 posts
yeah basically. well i mean we could go ahead and make a body for it. its just that growing it is more full proof that the cells will cooperate with each other. i dont know what would happen if they were all just put inside of it instead of a small amount to have it multiply and grow. i dont really want to realease a bunch of viruses in the air either. but hey if you give me your blood we can make him look just like you. or some hot chick. doesnt matter. of course i would have the cells be really fastly active so it would only take a month or so to grow.

vicious

vicious

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 4 posts
we are already out there.. but i suppose you mean the classic movie vampire..

Senseless

Senseless

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 45 posts
i mean any kind of vampire. we can even have it grow wings and look like that guy off jeepers creepers :D . anyway i dont know specifically what kind of vampire. really we could make anything if its already possible by another animal. just got to take their cells.

yes i know your out there. :ph34r:

MythicMMM

MythicMMM

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 208 posts
.. I know I didn't take science courses past high school. in fact I didn't even finish high school (got a GED).. but would a virus be a lot different then a gene defect and be less contagious if it was Just a gene defect passable parent to parent,er, parent to child rather? less contagious would be good... means the world would less likely be taken over by "wolves" and having their "bunnies" die out... I like bunnies.. they taste good..

Senseless

Senseless

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 45 posts
yeah bunnies are good(but i dont eat them..i let my little brother)

MythicMMM

MythicMMM

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 208 posts
the weird things people eat.. fox.. bear..people deserves a mention.. hmm.. glue and sharp objects, yeah..

Senseless

Senseless

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 45 posts
yummm...people...cant forget....*in whispers* buggers

Celeste

Celeste

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Anything really, hanging around with friends, going to clubs, playing pool, listening to music, reading, movies, dancing, smoking, playing some sports, etc..
A perfect killing machine? Um I don't think I wanna be around when that thing comes out!

*Hides*

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:this, yea, i LOVE DJing its so fun! and its nice to show everyone some real tunes!
ooh ooh can we name it Court Jr.???

Doe Bathory

Doe Bathory

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:MUSIC!<br>Trying to convince everyone that I'm not this perverted, sensual, erotic mistress of sex and debauchery.<br>Writing.<br>Mocking the afflicted.<br>Having a problem with every kind of authority there is.
Mary Shelley had an idea similar to this quite a while ago, and I can't say that it's gained much credibility since. It's neither moral to take aspects of other creatures - which would have to be done as you couldn't just build a structure of chemicals and bonds and then breathe life into it - nor fair to the creature you create. You could say the second of any product of of the reproductive process as no child actually asks to be born, but even the selfishness of the biological imperative is better than the avarice of creating something merely for your own entertainment, curiosity, or desire to garner power.
The heart that I love must have wild places.

user posted image

MythicMMM

MythicMMM

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 208 posts
thats what I said, but no, someone had to mention marshmallows and everything went nuts... see

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users