Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Alfie

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

Alfie

Alfie

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts
First and only pic of Alfie. Some of you might know me from the chat :P

Attached Files

Necro_Herrin

Necro_Herrin

Necrophiliac- Wanna play dead for me?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

:: grins and giggles at Water ::

I must agree with her... Hehehe... You are a CUTIE!!!!

Satanic Vampiress

Satanic Vampiress

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:love,animals,music.movies and other vampires or vampire followers. p.s. I'm on the search for other net vamps so if u r one holla back.
YOu trully are cute you look sort of like josh harnett but better! :P

shdwprncss

shdwprncss

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 257 posts
  • Interests:There is too much to even express here.
um yep cute uh huh yep cute cute

Alfie

Alfie

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 60 posts
Awe... Thanks girls *Blushes* you're really sweet lol. I've gone all embarrased now..... :rolleyes:

Necro_Herrin

Necro_Herrin

• Members
  • 219 posts

Awe... Thanks girls *Blushes* you're really sweet lol. I've gone all embarrased now..... :rolleyes:

:: giggles and pinches your cheeks ::

Now Now... It is alright to be embaressed... =0)
We are just friendly is all.

:: grins and scoots over and s3x0rs ::

See???

:D :P :lol:

Alfie

Alfie

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 60 posts
Oh yeah I see... *gets s3x0red and feels a lot better* B)

Necro_Herrin

Necro_Herrin

• Members
  • 219 posts

:: grins and giggles and does it again ::

See... You're going to fit right in... I promise... Hehehe

Welcome btw... Hehehe... Sexy you are~

shdwprncss

shdwprncss

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 257 posts
  • Interests:There is too much to even express here.
Alfie you look as if you are angry someone took your dewbie :)

Alfie

Alfie

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 60 posts
I'm not too sure what a dewbie is sorry :blink: But you're right I always manage to look angry in photographs. I just hate having my picture taken that's all.

*Can't believe his luck that there are so many beautiful women in here*

You're all so nice and friendly. I wish more people could be the same way :)

Satanic Vampiress

Satanic Vampiress

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:love,animals,music.movies and other vampires or vampire followers. p.s. I'm on the search for other net vamps so if u r one holla back.

I'm not too sure what a dewbie is sorry :blink: But you're right I always manage to look angry in photographs. I just hate having my picture taken that's all.

*Can't believe his luck that there are so many beautiful women in here*

You're all so nice and friendly. I wish more people could be the same way :)

It's hard to understand how some one so hott hates haven his pictures taken...don't you know how sexy you are? *kissies alfie on the cheeck and hugs him* :P

Alfie

Alfie

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 60 posts
*Has turned bright red*

I really do hate having my picture taken. When I was a lad my grandma really scared me by telling me that if someone took my photograph it would take away my soul. I know its silly now and I don't believe in it anymore but I still get nervous when someone tries to take my pic. I can't help it.

You really are sweet to think that i'm sexy lol..As long as my girlfriend thinks I am then that's all that matters right? I've never been one to go on appearances so I don't generally expect it when people say that about me. I am very flattered though thank you, you've made my day :)

Necro_Herrin

Necro_Herrin

• Members
  • 219 posts

Alfie... You've totally blown my mind... You're such a sweet and I almost want to say humble guy.... I don't believe I know another male who thinks like you do... Except for one... And he's mine... lol.

But it's really good to see someone like yourself here in the midst of a crazy world... You're a refreshing break to me from the rest of this insane planet.... ;D

You should speak more often!!!!... I'd imagine you have a great amount to say.~

Satanic Vampiress

Satanic Vampiress

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 196 posts

Alfie... You've totally blown my mind... You're such a sweet and I almost want to say humble guy.... I don't believe I know another male who thinks like you do... Except for one... And he's mine... lol.

But it's really good to see someone like yourself here in the midst of a crazy world... You're a refreshing break to me from the rest of this insane planet.... ;D

You should speak more often!!!!... I'd imagine you have a great amount to say.~

agreed except 4 the whole man part. :( i'm still single from my last breakup but i'm kool like kool-aid :D and alfie she's right you seem to be a very nice guy! :D

Alfie

Alfie

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 60 posts
Yes Necro_Herrin you are right :)

I often feel like I have a lot to say but I have a lifetime to say it so I don't worry about it too much, although it is nice to have found like minded people to talk to.

I just say what I think. Its as simple as that, I know a lot of people find it difficult to express how they truly feel. I'm sure there is someone out there for everyone even you Satanic Vampiress. Remember that the princess had to kiss a lot of frogs before she found her prince, maybe you just haven't found your prince yet.

I am very happy to have met you and the others who have replied to my post I look forward to our future conversations :)

Elisha

Elisha

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 216 posts
Nice Pic, Alfie :)

Satanic Vampiress

Satanic Vampiress

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 196 posts

Yes Necro_Herrin you are right :)

I often feel like I have a lot to say but I have a lifetime to say it so I don't worry about it too much, although it is nice to have found like minded people to talk to.

I just say what I think. Its as simple as that, I know a lot of people find it difficult to express how they truly feel. I'm sure there is someone out there for everyone even you Satanic Vampiress. Remember that the princess had to kiss a lot of frogs before she found her prince, maybe you just haven't found your prince yet.

I am very happy to have met you and the others who have replied to my post I look forward to our future conversations :)

prince no no i'm lookin for a super hero to save me from myself! :P

Alfie

Alfie

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 60 posts
lol...Super hero? I'm sure he's out there somewhere :)

Thank you Elisha but I think your pictures are a lot more interesting than mine. I like the Afro/Crimped style you've got going on. I think you may have started a trend :o

Satanic Vampiress

Satanic Vampiress

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 196 posts
hopefully *sighs* i think my standards are to high. But what i want is what i want and i doubt i'll be changing them. :P

Alfie

Alfie

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 60 posts
We all want what we want :) But its good not to settle for second best. At least you know that when you do meet him you'll know its right. I've made a few mistakes myself by being with the wrong person for the wrong reasons its just not worth it in the end. Better to wait B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users