Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dimmu Borgir/Children of Bodom Show

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:Metal, finishing my Astronomy degree, Singing in a metal band, Metal, Writing Graphic Novels, Playing "Vampire: The Masquerade" (Live Action LARP,) Metal, making fun of bad mainstream music, playing D&D, Metal, classical music, darkwave music, gothic aesthetics and ambience.....did I mention I sing in a metal band?.....Metal....
here's my buddy Aaron and myself befoe the chaos...

Attached Files

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:Metal, finishing my Astronomy degree, Singing in a metal band, Metal, Writing Graphic Novels, Playing "Vampire: The Masquerade" (Live Action LARP,) Metal, making fun of bad mainstream music, playing D&D, Metal, classical music, darkwave music, gothic aesthetics and ambience.....did I mention I sing in a metal band?.....Metal....
And Hypocrisy....

Attached Files

• Attached File  hyp1.jpg   38.65KB   4 downloads

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
Pete tatgren going off...

Attached Files

• Attached File  hyp2.jpg   36.05KB   7 downloads

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
A sweet action pic...

Attached Files

• Attached File  hyp3.jpg   36.37KB   8 downloads

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
Another sweet pic of Pete...

Attached Files

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
Here's Alexi 'Wildchild' of Children of Bodom shredding shit up...

Attached Files

• Attached File  cob1.jpg   39.17KB   12 downloads

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
The keyboardist shredding shit up...

Attached Files

• Attached File  cob2.jpg   32.27KB   6 downloads

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
Alexi in a wicked stance...

Attached Files

• Attached File  cob3.jpg   35.44KB   11 downloads

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
Alexi screaming "I can't fucking hear you Vancouver!!!!!!"

Attached Files

• Attached File  cob4.jpg   42.77KB   6 downloads

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
Alexi with some lead work....

Attached Files

• Attached File  cob5.jpg   39.08KB   7 downloads

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
Dual headbanging action....

Attached Files

• Attached File  cob6.jpg   34.26KB   5 downloads

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
Going off....

Attached Files

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
Man, the way Alexi and Janne fed off each other was nuts...

Attached Files

• Attached File  cob8.jpg   35.62KB   4 downloads

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
the bassist....

Attached Files

• Attached File  cob9.jpg   31.66KB   5 downloads

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
Good pic of bassist and drummer...

Attached Files

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
A sweet pic of Warrel Dane from Nevermore banging it up....

Attached Files

• Attached File  nev1.jpg   32.75KB   5 downloads

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
Good pic of Jim Shepard...

Attached Files

• Attached File  nev2.jpg   29.39KB   3 downloads

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
A good one of Jeff Loomis...unfortunately not many of the pic of Nevermore turned out good so this is the last...

Attached Files

• Attached File  nev3.jpg   23.47KB   1 downloads

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
here's the pic right before the Dimmu mayhem...thought I'd do it for memento's sake, I found out that one of my buddies knows the freak behind me....

Attached Files

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
And the nice light layout beforehand....

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users