Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dimmu Borgir/Children of Bodom Show

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:Metal, finishing my Astronomy degree, Singing in a metal band, Metal, Writing Graphic Novels, Playing "Vampire: The Masquerade" (Live Action LARP,) Metal, making fun of bad mainstream music, playing D&D, Metal, classical music, darkwave music, gothic aesthetics and ambience.....did I mention I sing in a metal band?.....Metal....
Shagrath right before they started with "Lepers Among Us"

Attached Files

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:Metal, finishing my Astronomy degree, Singing in a metal band, Metal, Writing Graphic Novels, Playing "Vampire: The Masquerade" (Live Action LARP,) Metal, making fun of bad mainstream music, playing D&D, Metal, classical music, darkwave music, gothic aesthetics and ambience.....did I mention I sing in a metal band?.....Metal....
Busting it out...I love the tassel sleeves...

Attached Files

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
Good one of Shagrath and Galder...

Attached Files

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
Galder going off...he was in a real good mood actually...

Attached Files

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
Dimmu in action....

Attached Files

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
Man, I can't get over the spiked leggings!!!! They rule!!!!

Attached Files

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
This is by far my favorite picture....Shagrath in all his glory!!!!!

Attached Files

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
This picture is hilarious....looks like Galder's going for a 'stroll'...you can actually just see Nick Barker's head in the background...

Attached Files

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
Another full-on frontal Dimmu assault...

Attached Files

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
Vortex as he was holding his note off of 'Progenies of the Great Apocalypse,' fuck is he a wicked singer!!!!!

Attached Files

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
Vortex with some windmill-action....

Attached Files

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
Tried to get a good pic of Nick's drumset but it was hard to see...

Attached Files

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
Jesse (SOS guitarist) on the couch alongside Aaron Berg (ex-drummer for Gallow's End) after the show....I'm in the foreground...you can just catch my 'horns'....

Attached Files

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
And here's me just fuckin' styling after the show....I was in the front the whole time (obviously taking pictures!) But it was worth it. Cheers!-A

Attached Files

Satanic Vampiress

Satanic Vampiress

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:love,animals,music.movies and other vampires or vampire followers. p.s. I'm on the search for other net vamps so if u r one holla back.
I think ur sexy in ur own very gothic way :wub:

Satanic Vampiress

Satanic Vampiress

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:love,animals,music.movies and other vampires or vampire followers. p.s. I'm on the search for other net vamps so if u r one holla back.
in fact i find u quite yummy! *wipes drool from around mouth* :P

Sin

Sin

All 7 Sins, and about to be your eighth

• Members
  • 219 posts
Babe you should scan in and post the ones of you hanging with the Dimmu band members. :)
{Water} "Sin is the epitome of the seven deadly sins... she can drive a man to do all of them."

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts

I think ur sexy in ur own very gothic way :wub:

*lol* Cheers, there was a fair amount of freaks at the show; surprisingly I was one of the only ones a little decked out, I saw one or 2 guys with corpsepaint but that was pretty much it. But hey, with a celebration like this, I had to do it....
I've got a final exam in 25 minutes but I'll post the rest of those pics later....-A

GOTICA666

GOTICA666

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:im into metal,goth,industrial,electro,horror movies and gore \m/ ....STAY DARK....AND STAY FUCKING METAL \m/
hey man..... cool pics of the show B)

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)
Awesome pics, seems you loved the show!
REd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users