Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dimmu Borgir/Children of Bodom Show

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:Metal, finishing my Astronomy degree, Singing in a metal band, Metal, Writing Graphic Novels, Playing "Vampire: The Masquerade" (Live Action LARP,) Metal, making fun of bad mainstream music, playing D&D, Metal, classical music, darkwave music, gothic aesthetics and ambience.....did I mention I sing in a metal band?.....Metal....
All-righty, these pics were taken when I caught Dimmu in 2002 at the Wett-bar in Vancouver, the show was a complete disaster due to the fact that Dimmu only got a 4-song set due to the promoter being a fuck-up (long story,) so these pics were probably the best thing about that whole night (as well as seeing Abuse at the Cobalt afterwards)
Anyways, here's me (and Charles and Tim) with Vortex....

Attached Files

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:Metal, finishing my Astronomy degree, Singing in a metal band, Metal, Writing Graphic Novels, Playing "Vampire: The Masquerade" (Live Action LARP,) Metal, making fun of bad mainstream music, playing D&D, Metal, classical music, darkwave music, gothic aesthetics and ambience.....did I mention I sing in a metal band?.....Metal....
And Silenoz...

Attached Files

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
And good ol' Galder of Old Man's Child...

Attached Files

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
And Nick...sometimes I wish I wasn't trying to look so 'tough'...*lol*

Attached Files

• Attached File  nick.jpg   32.56KB   6 downloads

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
And again my favorite with Shagrath....

Attached Files

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
Some pics of the bunk show...but again this one's my favorite...

Attached Files

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
And another one...

Attached Files

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
And a good one of Slienoz and Shagrath when they started...

Attached Files

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
sweet pics my good man...Never seen so much rock hand in my life....jealous.
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)
Damn it! i wanna go to one of those shows!!! lol take me with you next time

GOTICA666

GOTICA666

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:im into metal,goth,industrial,electro,horror movies and gore \m/ ....STAY DARK....AND STAY FUCKING METAL \m/
the pics are cool man......dimmu borgir and other bands came to seattle on nov.30 but i couldn't go :angry: it sucked man. i so wanted to go...i didn't even go to the cradle of filth,moonspell and type o negative show. it was on monday the 8th that they were here in seattle. it sucked msn :angry:

GOTICA666

GOTICA666

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:im into metal,goth,industrial,electro,horror movies and gore \m/ ....STAY DARK....AND STAY FUCKING METAL \m/
msn????? hahahaha i meant to put man....hehehe :ph34r:

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:Metal, finishing my Astronomy degree, Singing in a metal band, Metal, Writing Graphic Novels, Playing &quot;Vampire: The Masquerade&quot; (Live Action LARP,) Metal, making fun of bad mainstream music, playing D&amp;D, Metal, classical music, darkwave music, gothic aesthetics and ambience.....did I mention I sing in a metal band?.....Metal....
*To redrose and gotic666*
Yeah, I live in Canada and it hasn't been until recently in the last 4 years that I've listened the recent breakthrough in European metal that I've finally had the luxury of catching them...don't worry, your time will come. Fortunately people are finally looking past bands like Disturbed and such, so it'll happen eventually...

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
Akylore, fantastic job man. Made me feel the gates of hell opening before my eyes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users