Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Im shocked

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Senseless

Senseless

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Science, The history of Japan, Music, and the Darkness
WHOA!! they played one of my favorite songs....Garbage - Parade. Im shocked. think you very much. I love this song.

Celeste

Celeste

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Anything really, hanging around with friends, going to clubs, playing pool, listening to music, reading, movies, dancing, smoking, playing some sports, etc..
Uh????

Is that all you had to say? There was no use of this thread being here if thats all you have to say... hehehe just kidding... I'm being asshole today...

:D

MythicMMM

MythicMMM

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:well, if you can name it, I have probably either thought about it, attempted it, or have already done it...

Uh????

Is that all you had to say? There was no use of this thread being here if thats all you have to say... hehehe just kidding... I'm being asshole today...

:D

wouldn't that have gone under "sensless praise" then? ;x

Celeste

Celeste

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Anything really, hanging around with friends, going to clubs, playing pool, listening to music, reading, movies, dancing, smoking, playing some sports, etc..
<_<

Senseless

Senseless

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Science, The history of Japan, Music, and the Darkness
umm..i dont know...i wasnt thinking when i posted this.....i was just bored and heard the song and i was glad so i posted it :D ...anyways....i dont care at all if it is deleted or anything and i apologixe for making it so uh....yeaah.....we can just make this into a spam thread now!!....SPAM!!!!!

Celeste

Celeste

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 185 posts
I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings *Thinks to herself " Yeah right, like I even hurt your feelings by saying that" Hmm?

*Happily walks out of the thread*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users