Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

pissed off room

• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

Aprodia

Aprodia

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13 posts
Ahahaha! Pissed off? That's kinda' my middle name. I get pissed especially by fuckin' little bitches, claiming to be elil and stuff. Anyway, fuck all, what's the hold up? Let's all go to hell! ( might be nice, though)

philosofia

philosofia

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 6 posts
ARGH, this is exactly what I needed.. a pissed off room.. First I almost decapitate my finger, chopped half of my nail off and left it bleeding and it hurts. Then I try to make hot chocolate so I could feel better since my bf is too busy to contact me otherwise than to comment on an occasion that he got the date of wrong anyway.. so as I'm realizing I have a head ache, I take the cup of hot chocolate and it attacks me. So I burn my hand, never the less the same hand with the now deformed bleeding finger. Thank you very much and a bow to the audience.. have a nice evening.

painful_tears

painful_tears

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:i like to write all the time, its the only way that i can express my thoughts, i need to hear from people it only makes my work stronger
hey thats kool at least im not the only one who has to see a shrink!!
swo yea but neways thanks DropTheCliche

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)
Oh wow!! This is my new favorite thread!!! okay lets start from the top!!
I fucking hate my stepdad he pisses me off like no other creature dead or alive in the face of this fucking planet!!! he needs to die a slow painful death that somehow implicates him loosing both arms and legs!! that would make me OOo so happy!!!! if i could get away with it i would kill him...
I'm fucking pissed at my boyfriend!!! I really fucking need to see him and talk to him and he is taking his sweet ass time doing other shit instead of coming to see me!!! I feel like dumping him!!! :(
I fucking hate cellphones!!!! Oh my god!! :huh: If you have a cell phone fucking leave it turned ON! that's the whole point of having one in the first place!!! so I can get a hold of you any fucking time that i want!!!
I fucking hate work!!! Stupid fucking dirty ass Hotel I work at!! needs to be bombed while my boss is in it!!! along with all of the old people that think I'm their servant FUCKKKKKKK <_< YOU!!!! (wow that feels goooodddd :rolleyes: )
Stupid people that go to the restaurant and they walk all the way to the hotel lobby to pay their bill FOR THE RESTAURANT HELLO!!!!! wtffff??? PAY the waitress!!! :angry:
People that cannot wait for the coffee to be all made and have to move the coffee pot while the coffee it's still being made ARE YOU BLIND!! you dumb fucks!!!
AND i hate the fact that i had to give my cat away because the stupid fucking asshole of a faggot of my apartment manager does not want pets on property!!! Get your head out of your ass you miserable Bastard!!!!
Oh and I hate people that don't take showers!! OMG what the fuck??? You stink.. hit the shower!!! NOW!!!!
*dies from holding her breath while typing* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHhh *lunatic laughter* OOOoooo i'm fucking insane i hate my fucking life i fucking hate New Mexico i fucking hate everything about this fucking placeeeeeeee

philosofia

philosofia

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 6 posts

I'm fucking pissed at my boyfriend!!! I really fucking need to see him and talk to him and he is taking his sweet ass time doing other shit instead of coming to see me!!! I feel like dumping him!!!  :(

oooooh! I so know what you mean. *hugs hugs* The situation over here is exactly like that. EVERYTHING seems to be more important than me. There should be a Women With Asshole Boyfriends Association. I mean we already spend too much of our spare time ranting about the fact that they don't act according to the way we expect them and we are pissed of that there wasn't a manual to come with them. Then THEY have the NERVE to say we are complicated!!!
dammit... rage against bf's

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
You know what pisses me off? My stupid boss who schedules me to work this weekend. I pack the car and all that shit and then the phone rings and he decides he's going to call off a few workers at THE VERY LAST SECOND! his reasoning? a few scattered showers. and we're not supposed to be doing the festival untill 5 anyway. (forgot to mention thats what i do. i cook food at carnivals for a whole bunch of drunken bitchy customers) and those showers have all ready passed. and the thing is i'm driving from toledo to cleavland to work this weekend. well i was supposed to be anyhow. and the other workers he called off were in that area. and thats no excuse to call off workers because of a slight chance of some rain. it's a 3 day festival and it's not going to be slow. what's really pissing me off is that he dose this all the time!! and he ends up needing those workers anyhow. you cant trust the weather. what he should have done was have the workers come in anyhow because you never know. and i just checked the forcast and its supposed to be nice the rest of the weekend for the most part. but oh well. cant do anything about it now. but it still pisses me off. i just hate it when he calls last minute to tell me i'm not working. it would have been different if he called early this week. ergggg. half a day wasted. and i'm not getting paid.
FUCK!
okay done bitching.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
i posted this twice so now its gone. bleh. mods need a delete button for when they accidently post a post twice. meh. i'm an idiot.

Edited by n_joy_n_sorrow, 30 July 2004 - 12:41 PM.

Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny

ChaosRTBH

ChaosRTBH

Evil Mastermind

• Members
  • 196 posts
there was once, a LONG LONG time ago
user posted image
you look pretty.......pretty tasty

"user posted image
I like burritos!!

user posted image"
I adopted a cute lil' ninja fetus
from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
yes i remember it well. I'm still pissed about that. but we got the edit button back so i dont want to bitch to much.
but still
erggg
it irks me.

and icer rose.
he pisses me off to an extreme.

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
I have been pissed off for nearly two months now, Incredibly raging to the point I have developed a migraine. And you know what th worst thing is? THERE IS NOT A FUCKING THING I CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!!

*kicks some stuff*

Hell yeah.
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
I'm with you dude! I'm pissed off too!

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
Yeah, PISSED OFF!

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
i'm pissed off because its august and it feels like october.

we're all going to die.

if that doesnt piss you off i dont know what will.

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
What about the weather here? Everything feels like a bad sauna, and i hate saunas.
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
I hate the weather swings in this city. One day we have flooding rains and next day there are three suns up in the sky!!

Make up your mind you.. you... you weather-swinging...thing!

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
errgg me too. one day it's 60 the next its 18! it's august damn it!!!!

yesterday i went to ceder point which was so fun because it was a nice day and all then like at 10pm it started pouring rain and i was on the mantis! haha. yeah it pissed me off.

i also get pissed off when people get pissy with you for no reason like just random people in malls and shit. grrrrg and i'm such a nice bitch too!!

hmm... thats about all i'm pissed off aboot.

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
I am pissed about

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
I am pissed about FUCKING HEADACHE THAT IS FUCKING KILLING ME NOW!!!!

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
i'm pissed at m'motha'.
pissed that i have to sit for 5 hours on a fucking grayhound bus back to indiana tomarrow and go back to m'bitch motha'.

blah.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
you know mattom. i think we're the only pissed off people in these forums because so far it's just been us posting.
we're two pissed of mofos
g.

*ebonics day*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users