Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

pissed off room

• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:my very beautiful girlfriend, punk rock, violence, video games, liquor
wow vore i posted a rant about that a while ago. on this very forum. it's probably died of old age by now. but i was pretty pissed about it too.

i would like a cookie. and a beer or two. maybe sixteen or seventeen. yeah.
i never found the rainbow's end, but at least i found a better place without you

soulsrchr

soulsrchr

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Currently... <br>Working part-time retail...<br>Getting my life together...

..."pissed because my sister keeps stealing my batteries that i have to steal for my CD player and yeah that's about it"

you're pissed because your sister steals the batteries from you that you stole in the first place? my dear... what goes around comes around.... what ye send forth comes back to thee, so ever mind the rule of three.... think about it...

Scypher

Scypher

Thidwick the Big-Heated Moose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts
  • Interests:I used to write lost my inspiration a long time., and i give up on it

Now i build Race cars, circle track and drag racing
    and i build off road trucks
I'm pissed becasue I'm getting a cold and this cold medicine I'm taking isn't doing shit.

I'm also pissed because I've been working on a song for a while and have been inspirationally dry on it lately.

I'm pissed because I've been tryiny to figure out how to play some Tool, but I can't get it right and I'm fuckin frustrated as hell

Scypher
It's better to die quick

Fighting on your feet

Than to live forever

Begging on your knees

worshipmewithhate

worshipmewithhate

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 43 posts
[FONT=Arial]gowayfuckingdieleavemealonestoppleasestopihateeyouihatethiswhyareyou
doingthisicantstopcryingiwantittogoawaypleasemakeitgoawayidontknowwhattodointesti
nespleasediepleasejustfuckingdienononoleavemennnowjustleavemealoneiwanttobealonei
amaloneibelongaloneforeveraloneicanttakeitanymoreidontknowwhattodoitsalwaystheref
orevertauntingtouchingmeSTOPTOUCHINGMEimsoscaredfuck..

[}D@rK{]Warrior

[}D@rK{]Warrior

Swords are fun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:BMX, Programming, Photography, Science, Art, Music (instrumental), Poetry, baseball, football, and too many other dmn things to do in life!
"I'm pissed becasue I'm getting a cold and this cold medicine I'm taking isn't doing shit." I think that's because the cold is a virus, viruses have no cure, just medicine to relieve the symptoms (some.) ;)
If you can't hit it then stop firing, the sound is hurting my ears.
Sex is soooo abused.
Shoot your friends, not yourself.
Find comfort within yourself, because most people DON'T CARE!
Take careful notice that when i say lol i usually say it when something is slightly funny, no i am not always laughing, lol... ooops.... DMN IT!
All instruments need to be able to play in the bass cleft.
Computers are your friends, unless you're in a terminator movie; then you need to run.
Physcology is a wasted profession, but hey... it's Fun!
Hypocracy is sooo annoying.
Everything needs to bite just as hard as SecondShifters.
Suicide is an act of cowardice.
Know what's scary? Is that my signature is usually longer than my posts.
If you spent the time to read all of this, you've earned my utmost respect.
I'm also running out of breath, so I'll shutup now (pant)
user posted image

DropTheCliche

DropTheCliche

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 364 posts

I'm pissed because the tv is on montell and it's depressing because it's about parents poisening their children. It's fucking sick.
Time to turn the tv off (wtf is it on in the first place).

When is montell or any talk show for that matter not "sick"...?

Scypher

Scypher

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts
  • Interests:I used to write lost my inspiration a long time., and i give up on it

I'm now fucking pissed because I'm fail a class and my father is being an asshole. I'm stressed out and dammit I need a cigarette

Scypher
It's better to die quick

Fighting on your feet

Than to live forever

Begging on your knees

DropTheCliche

DropTheCliche

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 364 posts

QUOTE (Morticia @ Dec 11 2003, 05:18 PM)
chinchilla...lol 

errr ok 

cute little creatures though 

Yea, so were firbys and look how many people tried to flush those brainwashing evil spons of satans down the toilet

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
Spons of Satan? that like a SpodMonkey?
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

soulsrchr

soulsrchr

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Currently... <br>Working part-time retail...<br>Getting my life together...
I always thought satan would use a spork... not a spo(o)n... he seems like a pretty indecisive fellow to me who would like an all-around utensil to eat with...

painful_tears

painful_tears

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:i like to write all the time, its the only way that i can express my thoughts, i need to hear from people it only makes my work stronger
im pissed off because my girlfriend is not talking to me and i cant deal with her shit on top of every thing but im REALLY piised because my parents wont let me go ne where cuz they want me to see a shrink just because i like to wear black FUCK THAT how r they gonna tell me that expressing myself is wrong its so BULLSHIT

painful_tears

painful_tears

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:i like to write all the time, its the only way that i can express my thoughts, i need to hear from people it only makes my work stronger
im pissed off because my girlfriend is not talking to me and i cant deal with her shit on top of every thing but im REALLY piised because my parents wont let me go ne where cuz they want me to see a shrink just because i like to wear black FUCK THAT how r they gonna tell me that expressing myself is wrong its so BULLSHIT

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
i'm pissed because my thread hopping -post whore snuggle bunny has left the site. *glares* vore come back or i'ma havta' riot!!!
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

sifle77

sifle77

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 4 posts
im pissed off at the kids at the mall with those silly ass huge pants on

:ph34r:

Scypher

Scypher

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

I'm pissed off because I fell like shit right now, (When I fell shitty I tend to be moody) damn acid reflux

Scypher
It's better to die quick

Fighting on your feet

Than to live forever

Begging on your knees

DropTheCliche

DropTheCliche

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 364 posts

I have one thing to say... There is always two sides of the story.
Lol.

DropTheCliche

DropTheCliche

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 364 posts
But.. I have to see a shrink to... lol Fun Fun For Everyone...

immortal_thin

immortal_thin

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, painting, writing and reading poetry.<br>Music. Darkness. Creating tees. <br>Media Art. Media studies and creative writing<br>for radio. Dabble in radio announcing.<br>head case
Pissed off that things *ahem* topics never stay to the topic.
user posted image

Akierugh

Akierugh

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 89 posts
hey dragopyre good to see ur getting tlked to this is Akierugh or Blood_demon999 from the old chat i missed some friends and saying hi to all
Crash my black into blue,
this eternity that ripps my soul into two,
hear my wretched fouling words of death,
through this ecstatic strifing crystal meth.

look at me im the shadow,
that comes from behind you,
i test your minds sanity,
seeing if u know the truth,
but if u try to touch me,
i simply begin to fade away,
if you look into the shadow,
u will see a despaired weeping face,
the light is all mortals have,
for soon i will find a way,
to make it through all thats good,
and drive u slowly insane,
im there but u cant touch me,
or see me so ask your self am i there,
then u feel something touch you,
and u dont know exactly where,
reaping is what i do I steal,
your sanity your life your content shallow,
hope of knowing what u see is real,
I Am The Soul Of Shadow

find me and fade as i have inside

Scypher

Scypher

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

I was pissed off uesterday becasue som little prick yesterday told me that I was "Sooo not goth" because I drive and wasn't wearing black at the time. I work at a car wash they don't have black shirts. BIG FUCKING DEAL!!!!! I sipmly said. sorry I have bills to pay and that mommy and daddy doesn't pay for everything for me. If I wasnt something I have to save the money and buy it.

and it pisses me off becasue some people jsut blow their parents money away and neither the parents or the kids don't give two squirts of piss about it. Shit I would like to be able (though it would never happen) to just piss $500 away every weekend like it was nothing. Rich pric kids make me sick.

Scypher
It's better to die quick

Fighting on your feet

Than to live forever

Begging on your knees

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users