Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Role Play Character Pics - and me too

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

TempUser

TempUser

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts
This is me in real life

www.angelfire.com/darkside/tyran/justforbillie.html

Icky, burry, makes me look fuzzy, but that was 30 minutes of work with the most crappy webcam anyone would ever encounter. That was a perfect picture if there ever was one with that shitty cam.

www.angelfire.com/darkside/tyran/lv389.jpg

This is Latan Elas, a night club owner on another RP server (ironic?), also a picture I like to fool people with thinking it is me and then laugh when they find out it is not.

www.angelfire.com/darkside/tyran/man62.jpg

This is the infamous Turk Albert that everyone dreads on the other servers. Believe it or not I role played with him before I ever stepped foot into a regular chat room with his picture.

I also had another picture of my first character but I can't remember where it is.

Zephirus

Zephirus

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:watching over you .. sometimes inside of you.
Nice pics, Turk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users