Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ABORTED!!!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:Metal, finishing my Astronomy degree, Singing in a metal band, Metal, Writing Graphic Novels, Playing "Vampire: The Masquerade" (Live Action LARP,) Metal, making fun of bad mainstream music, playing D&D, Metal, classical music, darkwave music, gothic aesthetics and ambience.....did I mention I sing in a metal band?.....Metal....
OK, I know this stuff is probably too much for others to handle, so I don't expect too many replies, but c'mon, this stuff kicks 10 kinds of ass. Although my preferred genre of metal is the symphonic/neoclassical/black/gothic stuff, I gotta say, this is some kick-ass catchy discordant-harmonic grind. Most grind I actually find really boring, but if it has catchy riffs like these guys then it's worthy. Not as classic as Exhumed, but still good stuff. Check it out!!!

thedarkestshadow

thedarkestshadow

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Religion, Music, Clothing, Fetishes...
hmm i'll take ur word for it.
We're all mad here.....

Happiness is just misery in the making-A.K.M

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:my very beautiful girlfriend, punk rock, violence, video games, liquor
i like exhumed a lot. where can i find some of this new product?
i never found the rainbow's end, but at least i found a better place without you

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:Metal, finishing my Astronomy degree, Singing in a metal band, Metal, Writing Graphic Novels, Playing "Vampire: The Masquerade" (Live Action LARP,) Metal, making fun of bad mainstream music, playing D&D, Metal, classical music, darkwave music, gothic aesthetics and ambience.....did I mention I sing in a metal band?.....Metal....

i like exhumed a lot. where can i find some of this new product?

Well, I know this stuff is on Listenable Records http://www.listenable.net there's an mp3 off the album on the 'sounds' section as well....

Vampire Magazine Ricardo

Vampire Magazine Ricardo

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Metal!
Now we're talking!
Aborted is a fine piece of grinding death metal...yes it is!

Hailing from Hellgium (ok..Belgium) they are crushing humanity with their Carcass like death metal and they also have some influences of the '90's Swedish death metal scene.

Review of "Goremageddon"
Review of "Engineering The Dead"

Homepage of AbortedHomepage of Aborted

Absolutely worth every penny....

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts

Now we're talking!
Aborted is a fine piece of grinding death metal...yes it is!

Hailing from Hellgium (ok..Belgium) they are crushing humanity with their Carcass like death metal and they also have some influences of the '90's Swedish death metal scene.

Review of "Goremageddon"
Review of "Engineering The Dead"

Homepage of AbortedHomepage of Aborted

Absolutely worth every penny....

I couldn't agree more...this album has probably been one of the few times where I took a chance and didn't take it to the listening station and bought it right off the bat, and I have no regrets whatsoever. Grab it. NOW!

Tormented-Silence

Tormented-Silence

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 78 posts
Is there a demo download I didnt seem to see one.

Vampire Magazine Ricardo

Vampire Magazine Ricardo

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Metal!
Damned...now I see I posted the wrong URL for Aborted's homepage

Here it is once again => http://www.goremageddon.be/
While accessing their page you already hear a sound sample as background. After skipping the intro you can find some soundsamples and videosamples in the "media" menu.

Enjoy!

shdwprncss

shdwprncss

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 257 posts
  • Interests:There is too much to even express here.
That music looks freaky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users