Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Emotions

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
Emotions are a bastard sometimes.

At the moment, im havin real bad trouble sorting out my head. im all twisted up and in a pickle.

I understand that emotions are needed, but some... sometimes... well...

anyway.. whats your view?
?
and which emotions do you like and do you not like?

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:my very beautiful girlfriend, punk rock, violence, video games, liquor
i like being happy. i think happiness is my favorite emotion.

drunk is a good emotion. so is stoned.

sometimes i like being all riled up and angry, but then because i like it i end up being happy again. which is good.

i hate being sad. depressed too. i can't stand sad music. i don't like sad movies. i don't like sad tv shows. i was watching futurama with my girlfriend and it was the episode where they find Fry's dog and go to resurrect it, and eventually don't, and they show the dog's life after Fry went to the future and how he just sat there waiting for Fry to come back. fucking sad. ruined the whole show. i totally can't identify with how people can wallow in their sadness with sad music and what have you.

love is a good emotion too, unless it's causing sadness. when it's happy excited butterflies in the stomach love it's fantastic. when it's my stomach is in knots rejected painful love it's pretty darn bad.

i'm not really big on hate either. rage i like, but not hate.

and i don't like the emotion you get when it's 1 am and you know you have to get up at 630 to go to work. sure, you can run on five hours of sleep, but do you really want to? it's kind of a despair thing. despair sucks.
i never found the rainbow's end, but at least i found a better place without you

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
Gift.

Don't blame the tools. Blame those how misuse them.

Protocol.

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
Oops. How should read Who.

Tormented-Silence

Tormented-Silence

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 78 posts
I think emotions are like bundled up christmas lights, Some lights (*emotions*)
are good and some are Bad, And some blow up, And Osme cut you and sting like he||.

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:Metal, finishing my Astronomy degree, Singing in a metal band, Metal, Writing Graphic Novels, Playing "Vampire: The Masquerade" (Live Action LARP,) Metal, making fun of bad mainstream music, playing D&D, Metal, classical music, darkwave music, gothic aesthetics and ambience.....did I mention I sing in a metal band?.....Metal....
Blessings?!...Curses?!...they are both. My feelings get in the way of rational thought, like when you act impulsively due to an emotion and you regret the action at a later time....yet if you share your emotions beforehand with others or vicariously through art/hobbies then it becomes somewhat enlightening, to make you feel like you're alive or something like that.....
I must admit, good topic, although since I struggle with myself a lot I really didn't want to reply to it...

Tormented-Silence

Tormented-Silence

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 78 posts
I would have to agree with Akylore,You could even understand emotions and be confused. I hate emotions, wait,... Thats an emotion GAH!

TempUser

TempUser

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 85 posts
curse

Corpse_Princess

Corpse_Princess

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 2 posts
I have to agree with Tormented-Silence although most of time Christmas lights get annoying. Showing emotions all the time like when people cry over little things thats a curse that they and everyone else has to live with but when people are happy it sends out sort of good feelings all round. I dont know really, i would say they are usually a curse.

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
finally i created a good thread:)

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
Emotion sucks...I hate it..i adore hating it...see it makes no sense
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

Dragopyre

Dragopyre

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 159 posts
yeah sure there are some good ones but over all emotions suck, you see if no one had emotions there would be no problems at all, but then again what seem like problems to some people make other people happy, i'm not really a morning person n thats pretty much the only time of day i can get in here, then again i'm not much of a school perosn either wich is the only place i can go to get in here seeing as how i have no internet -_- fucking cable people, i guess some emotions are good
If You Were Me I'd Hate You Too

Necro_Herrin

Necro_Herrin

Necrophiliac- Wanna play dead for me?

• Members
  • 219 posts

I think they are fucking curses.... I HATE FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS!!!... But I really don't have any anymore, so it really doesn't matter.... But when I do... I'm usually pissed, sad, upset, depressed, or suicidal... I can't really help that I get that way though.... I'm a manic depressive, bi polar... Which are pretty close to being the same damn thing... But most people don't understand me.

Of course everyone is like , "Yeah, I know what you mean." or they are "Of course you feel that way, It is only natural." Is it fucking natural to want to kill every god damn person I come across?.... I think not... I hate the world, I hate myself more than anything, and this is not a fucking pity trip or what not, I'm just clearly stating my thoughts.

I could give a shit really on what people think, If I ever gave a damn, I probably wouldn't be like I am today... But then again... I might have been... So who the hell knows?... Bahhh... the more I walk these halls, the more alone I realize I really am... Although that doesn't bother me much anymore... I love being alone, and I love my solitude, I don't think I'll ever become a damn thing in life, I'll never amount to anything... Why you ask?

Because I just fucking don't want to... I'm not out to prove a huge point, or to prove that I'm someone, or that I can do this or that... It's just all a bunch of fucking bullshit in my mind... Either be who the fuck you are..... Or just fucking drop dead.... Save the world some time and just get on with it... I may be harsh, but I'm fucking honest~

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
I've been told by my wife and those close to me that I'm a pretty emotionless person. Ever since the military, I've just learned to deal with stuff very easily and not show it on the outside. I know the hold saying, it's not good to hold it in, etc. but I find it very easy to watch a hockey game, play some video games or pop on some tunes like NIN or Skinny Puppy and I'm good to go.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
if we had no emotions we would all be dead. Simple as that.

I'm sorry you're having a hard time with your chemicals but I can assure you - everything will be fine.

Obviously I like the emotions caused by dopamine. who dosnt like to feel good?
I don't like being depressed obviously so I fix that with medication. I know many people are against anti-depressents but that's their perogative. I know enough about my brain and the way it works to understand what anti-depressents can and cannot do for a person.

But yeah. That's what I think.

And I hope you feel better more Tozzy.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

Tormented-Silence

Tormented-Silence

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 78 posts
There is two sides here now,

If we had no emotions, There would be no depression, No anger, No right or wrong.

While we have emotions, We have anger, Sadness, Depression, And other goodies to keep the nose tied.

(* I really hate emotions. *)
(*D@MIT!!*)(*GAH!,Thats an emotion.*)

shdwprncss

shdwprncss

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 257 posts
  • Interests:There is too much to even express here.
Emotions define who we are.

Dragopyre

Dragopyre

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 159 posts
please press
1 if your depressed
2 if your bipolar
3 if you just flat out hate yourself n most everyone else
4 if your just fine

see now if there were no emotions i couldn't pick those
If You Were Me I'd Hate You Too

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
*presses 2*
but at the moment i'm not depressed.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

Tormented-Silence

Tormented-Silence

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 78 posts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users