Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How bout some Mushroomhead

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

VoidInAHole

VoidInAHole

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:My name is David.I live in Mississippi.I am a bassist in a band called Aorta.My favorite site is Darkness.com.<br><br>Mushroomhead....<br>And my girlfriend Ashley<br>Bass guitar....<br>Edgar Allen Poe....
I may be crazy but I love Mushroomhead.Its the orignal Slipknot for those of you who dont know.Face masks and the two singers(2) have face paint.Its that melody yet hard wanna hurt someone hard ass sound.They are probably my second favorite(next to the Cure)and right above pINK fLOYD.But anyone im gonna stop babbling.

PEace
VoidInAHole
JackTheRipper

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
yeah i like mushroom head. I'm sick of people calling them the "original slipknot" who really gives a shit who started out first? I mean bands have been wearing stage make up and masks for years and years. People need to get over it. If people are going to speculate on something, let it be the fucking music not their fucking attire.

Sorry for flippin' but I had to say something.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
I play em probably every shift.

VoidInAHole

VoidInAHole

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:My name is David.I live in Mississippi.I am a bassist in a band called Aorta.My favorite site is Darkness.com.<br><br>Mushroomhead....<br>And my girlfriend Ashley<br>Bass guitar....<br>Edgar Allen Poe....
Im wasnt talking about the makeup.Their music is almost exactly like slipknots original cd.Part rap but with heavy action.I agree that people need to look around the make up and the other abnormalities.They do the makeup and shit to get public attention but people dont respect their music.Anyway.Peace. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

xsilentxcriesx

xsilentxcriesx

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 8 posts
I'm a fan of Mushroom head too. I don't care whether Slipknot or Mushroom head was started first just the fact that they were started is the important part. Forget how the band looks... it's about the music. yeah it is nice to have a band that is good in concert but to me it's how the music makes you feel...almost like you can feel it in your veins. The impact is so great and different band to band...

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
Great feedback people. This is the kind of discussion I like to hear. I'm glad there are some more music appreciaters out there.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny

shdwprncss

shdwprncss

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts
  • Interests:There is too much to even express here.
I like mushroom head too!

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts
I've never heard them but if there being compared to Slipknot I doubt I'd like them -shrugs- I might still try them out though...ya never know.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
you should. *mewww*

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
i think both mushroomhead and slipknot are good i also think that hatebreed is good to so yeah

Mannequin

Mannequin

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 23 posts
Mushroomhead are one of the few nu-metal bands that I can stand.

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
thats sad little dude

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users