Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ruben Studdard

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

shdwprncss

shdwprncss

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts
  • Interests:There is too much to even express here.
Can someone please tell me how he won American Idol in the first place, and why the hell people like him? His voice is so shallow, he can't hold a tune, he just kills my ears! AAAAAAAAA!!

VoidInAHole

VoidInAHole

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:My name is David.I live in Mississippi.I am a bassist in a band called Aorta.My favorite site is Darkness.com.<br><br>Mushroomhead....<br>And my girlfriend Ashley<br>Bass guitar....<br>Edgar Allen Poe....
My parents say my music sucks but they still listen to that shreeking son of a b*tch.I cant stand him.He needs to go eat mcdonalds and the sue them for making him a fatass.

shdwprncss

shdwprncss

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 257 posts
I am curious as to why he thinks that his flabby gut hanging out in a tight tucked in polo shirt is ok to do. Thats like a girl walking down the street with clothes on that are about 2 sizes too small and her giggly mid drift hanging out. Its just NOT right.

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts
lmao :lol: o-kay......

shdwprncss

shdwprncss

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 257 posts
Sorry had to get that off my chest since I had just had an eye full of someone elses idea of bad choice of clothing. She was on the corner of the street getting ready to cross, she had a baby carraige with her and it was a fairly young baby, looked as if she never thought she would have to get bigger clothes for she was wearing a skirt that was so short that when she bent over her entire bare ass was showing. She was definately way to big for that type of clothing. I felt bad for her child.

Golgotha_29

Golgotha_29

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Finding myself. Being mellow, shy, anti-social, lazy. i dont really have any interests. I just dont feel parshall too to the average person. I have an appreciation for the dead. I try nto respect everyone, and im a christian. IM not perfect.
hmmm, thats a thought....

well i dont care about teen idol eitherway or how they dress. :S

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts

Sorry had to get that off my chest since I had just had an eye full of someone elses idea of bad choice of clothing. She was on the corner of the street getting ready to cross, she had a baby carraige with her and it was a fairly young baby, looked as if she never thought she would have to get bigger clothes for she was wearing a skirt that was so short that when she bent over her entire bare ass was showing. She was definately way to big for that type of clothing. I felt bad for her child.

oh my :blink: ....

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
that's scary. but just turn off your radio and you wont have to deal with him. but i hate the way he butchered that carpenters song. *shudders*
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

William

William

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Occult/Paranormal, Horror, Rock Music, Wrestling, RPGs
I don't think he can sing at all, the next Barry White? Pshttt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users