Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What kind of music makes you want to do it?

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

An Ichor Kiss

An Ichor Kiss

it's just a kiss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
A good slow song is always good, something you can firmly but slowly roll your hips to, yah know?
What is left when honor is lost?
- Publilius Syrus ( ~ 100 B.C. )

Genevive

Genevive

Horny Hot Goddess

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • Interests:Pft.
No I don't... please explain....:P

*rolls her hips*

Like this right???

hahahaha....okay...i'll behave now...LoL

*calms down and plays Excess by Tricky*

*feel of ravishing someone is rising*

hehehehe...*smirks*

j.k

:P
Tanning is sick...I hope you all get skin cancer, you brown people!!!

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
Just about any song by Cradle of Filth. Theres something about Dani's voice that turns me on....exspeacialy on that song "Her Ghost in the Fog".

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:Metal, finishing my Astronomy degree, Singing in a metal band, Metal, Writing Graphic Novels, Playing "Vampire: The Masquerade" (Live Action LARP,) Metal, making fun of bad mainstream music, playing D&D, Metal, classical music, darkwave music, gothic aesthetics and ambience.....did I mention I sing in a metal band?.....Metal....
Hmmm...have to admit there isn't necessaarily any music that 'gets me hot,' but there's defintely ambient-darkwave music that I've played 'during the act,' such as Arcana, Dead Can Dance, Dargaard....the kind of stuff that has a dark sort of ethereal comfort to it...fuck I love darkwave...

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>

Well for me at the moment any love ballad that Water plays gets me worked up. She really know a way to a mans……..heart-on.

What do you like to hear that moves the blood in all the right places?

There are times when people aren't horney?...strange concept.
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
Oh, I'd have to say that there are many songs I'd love to fuck to.
Bile-Sex reflex (for kinky reasons)
Marilyn manson- s aint (also for kinky reasons)
The pixies-where is my mind ( i dont know i just like that song)
Tapping the vein- bleed
Snake river conspiracy-lovesong
HIM- love and death embrace (ooo yeah)
HIM- join me in death

well i could go on but those were the ones that just came to mind.
i havnt had sex in about 3 months so thinking about it could get me in trouble *grins*
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
The Cranberries do a trick or two for me. Sometime I like to listen to ICP is I want violent ways during relations. My main one is Stabbing Westward though...anything by them has me going in rythem and until my 5 disk changer runs out of music to play...gotta love SW...
THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts
:lol: Speaking of ICP, that dark lotus song Bitch I'm Sexy is also a great song that puts me in the mood....along with Dirty Little Girl by Twiztid.

Timekiller

Timekiller

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Musick is a solace an shrine to me. My fave animal is the raven, an not because I chose it. I'am naturally a deep an mysterious person. Green-eyed devil that seems to draws attraction to this self, without trying to. I Like being alone, but as the raven is, so am I when it comes to my friend's and love's . Dont know what eles to say at this present time. Off to wrk. Best time to grab me is in the eve. I'll put photo an more later. By the way, This SecondShifters Place is Exellent for it's choice in music. My favorite Artists! Aluvae!
Yeeow! This Diva destruction 'The broken Ones' is sexy right now for browsing "songs that turn us on." I also like Classical for that right nibble near the ahh... . Smashing pumkin has got two that get me all mushy an hungry. Female high octaves get me hot into skin searching euphoria too. I really like Type 0 Neg 'Love you to death.' My all time wanna be close to you an be yours to do with. Christain Death and Strange Fortune is very sensual.

Timekiller

Timekiller

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Musick is a solace an shrine to me. My fave animal is the raven, an not because I chose it. I'am naturally a deep an mysterious person. Green-eyed devil that seems to draws attraction to this self, without trying to. I Like being alone, but as the raven is, so am I when it comes to my friend's and love's . Dont know what eles to say at this present time. Off to wrk. Best time to grab me is in the eve. I'll put photo an more later. By the way, This SecondShifters Place is Exellent for it's choice in music. My favorite Artists! Aluvae!
Oh ya someone was readin my mind Smashin P.

feuercrux

feuercrux

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Location:Freezing my ass off infront of this damned computer in England
  • Interests:Interests...<br>American head charge<br>Marilyn Manson<br>Jack off jill<br>Tool <br>Dope<br>Mortiis<br>NIN<br>Paradise lost<br>Murderdolls<br>Stone sour<br>FDQ<br>Children of Bodom<br>Cradle of Filth<br>Stabbing Westward... Etc<br><br>Also Psychology, and writing.<br>Authors: Piers Anthony, Lorenzo Carceterra
Anything off the Orgy album Camdy ass... i dunno if its the name that gets to me or what???
Though also anything with a good rhythm and a heavy beat to it... :D

Pier

Pier

I have a big light saber!

• Members
  • 191 posts
*plays Blue Monday* :D

Devious

Devious

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Music.
Definitely Godfather's Lollipop by Coheed and Cambria...Such an awesome rythym and sound...I love it.
If you don't want to have sex when you hear that song...You just don't want to have sex at all.

dark angel

dark angel

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 2 posts
I wold like to hear shadow zone from static-X!

Dark Angel

blacktulip

blacktulip

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:eating babies...?
What kind of music makes me want to do it...?

hmmm...not a doubt...

Frontman of Tool and A Prfect Circle...James Maynard Keenan

That mans voice can make my panties fly off anytime!!!
Don't know if I'm the only one who has that feeling towards him...?

A-Rabid-Elegance

A-Rabid-Elegance

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 2 posts

Hey, new here.

Virgin here too, but at the moment, Rev 22:20 off the Underworld soundtrack is the most arousing..I mean, its Maynard, and it's about sucking...and its fricken (thats my word, hush) awesome.

Used to think QOTD cd was best...now its Underworld for me.

Meela

RIPPER

RIPPER

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:use you're imagination, I'm everything to some and nothing to most
gotta be Slowdive/Cranes/All About Eve

i'm a bit of a soppy romantic at heart :wub:

Morticia

Morticia

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:listening to music 24/7. writing. hanging out. bla...lala..?
hell any song w/ a pounding beat and a husky female voice...why only female...hmm...not lesbian though...LOL :P

Oath

Oath

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Location:Rexburg, Idaho the armpit of the nation (originally from Canada)
  • Interests:I'm going to school to become a surgical technician, I figure it's the best way to see someones inards without having to kill them. I started learning guitar in October 2003, I suck at the moment, but everyone has to start somewhere. Most inspirational people are Shakespeare, Monty Python, Mozart, and Marylin Manson
Any music that can alter my mindset. I go through every day in this mode that allows me to do everything by ignoring my primal desires. A lot of music can make me get this... buzzing feeling that makes me want to smile in a dark corner with my eyes closed, unless there was a hottie around, then i would salvitate a bit and, well... do it. Long, sweaty, hard, passionate and slow.

Morticia

Morticia

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:listening to music 24/7. writing. hanging out. bla...lala..?
whoo! steamy post Oath! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users