Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

IF U LIKE METALLICA POST HERE!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

soulreaper

soulreaper

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 posts
I LIKE METALLICA ALOT AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY ELSE LIKES THEM ALOT TO. THERE AWSOME!!!!!!!!

SOULREAPER

Icer Rose

Icer Rose

Master of the Inverted Realm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:Check out my website for more info.
Yeah, 'tallica is cool.

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
Old Metallica (Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets) is their better work.

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:my very beautiful girlfriend, punk rock, violence, video games, liquor
yes. and kill 'em all. the four horsemen is amazing. and the guitar solos. holy crap! two of my friends listened to the new metallica cd, whatever it's called, and they counted ONE actual guitar solo. it's sad how times change. but i guess you can only write so many songs whose complexity makes classical music sound like "jingle bell rock".

:D

hyperbole.
i never found the rainbow's end, but at least i found a better place without you

Louie

Louie

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
Ok, this is the way I see it.

Old metallica, and new metallica are two different bands. Old metallica is this shit! Plain and simple. I bought the new CD, St.Anger. I hated it at first, because it was not like their old stuff. I like St.Anger now, but only after I have realised that they have changed...well...are in the process of changing.

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:my very beautiful girlfriend, punk rock, violence, video games, liquor
yeah they changed. that's kind of what i was trying to say. nothing against them, just not my style anymore. they still rock live.
i never found the rainbow's end, but at least i found a better place without you

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts
They have a few good songs I like, but it's mostly the old stuff. I heard a few tracks off of St.Anger and I guess it wasn't the worst but I didn't really care for it too much.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
metallica is awsome. old new. awsome. i didnt care for the st. anger but i'm a loyal fan. .........Oh btw eric, The new bassist sucks! *grins* :P
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

thedarkestshadow

thedarkestshadow

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Religion, Music, Clothing, Fetishes...
Yeah. I didn't like some of the newer albulms but their old stuff is great!
We're all mad here.....

Happiness is just misery in the making-A.K.M

shdwprncss

shdwprncss

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 257 posts
  • Interests:There is too much to even express here.
I love all metallica!

I have like 6 cds of them.

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:Metal, finishing my Astronomy degree, Singing in a metal band, Metal, Writing Graphic Novels, Playing "Vampire: The Masquerade" (Live Action LARP,) Metal, making fun of bad mainstream music, playing D&D, Metal, classical music, darkwave music, gothic aesthetics and ambience.....did I mention I sing in a metal band?.....Metal....
Although 'And Justice for All' is a classic as well, I still have to say that Metallica died when Burton did. Or at least started to. I still have the 'Cliff 'em All' video and although they were bootleg vids they still ruled back then. "Master of Puppets' is still my favorite, hands down.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
i like ride the lightening the best. i own every possible metallica item available (thanks to my momma-she's a hardcore metallica maniac). Cliff em' all is a good video.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

Lost Cause

Lost Cause

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Music
...And Justice For All is a good cd by them.
user posted image~ I am Isaac

William

William

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Occult/Paranormal, Horror, Rock Music, Wrestling, RPGs
I love Metallica, mainly the older stuff though. I do like Frantic and St. Anger though off the new album.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users