Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Phobias

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
future tense present tense...all the same to the great Vore...
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

William

William

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Occult/Paranormal, Horror, Rock Music, Wrestling, RPGs

I never understood the scared of heights business. William, seeing you are scared of heights would you mind enlightening me of the nature of that fear? I just don't get it.
I can understand the fear of rejection. Perfectionists like myself hate dissapointment and rejection can be somewhat painful. However, I don't personally fear rejection because those who are perfectionists do everything right anyway ;) lmao. Just kidding. Don't think I'm perfect, I just try :)
Since you're scared of being rejected. Welcome to secondshifters, glad to have you! :D

Thanks. Glad to be here, although it won't be much. I do have a reason I'm scared of heights I think...

It's probably because of the incident where I was climbing our house when I was around 5-8 years old, and ended up falling, but my finger got stuck or hit something because when I landed on the ground, half of my right hand's pinky was ripped off. I still have the scars of the stitches. That's probably why...but I'm unsure.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
good enough answer i suppose. maybe you're just scared of hurting yourself again and you associate that with heights,.

and vore. you shant become a monk.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
that's a pretty good reason...

800posts?!
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
800 posts or not you cant become a monk. monks cant spam
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny

William

William

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 115 posts
yeah, possibly...I have no other fears though, so it's all good.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
good for you. i like to be fearless. I dont like unnesesary controll.

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
I bet youre afraid of sharks...wimp..

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
oh no . no reason to be afraid of sharks. they dont like the taste of us. only a fool gets bit by one.

William

William

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 115 posts

I bet youre afraid of sharks...wimp..

*laughs* I've never even seen a shark in real life, so why be scared? ;)

ZabrieltheVampire

ZabrieltheVampire

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
i am scared of starting to love someone.. i mean, i have done soo many crazy shit and now i think i dont deserve any girl on this world....
well, email me if you agree or not... i feel so lonely.. real lonely..
zabrielthevampire@yahoo.com

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
because they have learned to walk....

William

William

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 115 posts
That would be an awesome way to die. Death: Killed by a walking shark I like the sound of that.

Golgotha_29

Golgotha_29

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Finding myself. Being mellow, shy, anti-social, lazy. i dont really have any interests. I just dont feel parshall too to the average person. I have an appreciation for the dead. I try nto respect everyone, and im a christian. IM not perfect.
walking shark? hehe, ok....

i'd have to say life in general.
next the future... i fear my madness adn my lack of care.... its like nothing phazes me...

Tormented-Silence

Tormented-Silence

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 78 posts
Im not realy afraid of anything except for Rtarded Midgets,
They scare the living f*ck outa me,

~~~~

If walking sharks try to kill us , Call your local tuna company they'll know what to do.

yelkt

yelkt

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Theatre Design, Swimming, Poetry, Writing, Movies, TV, Stargate, Stargate SG1, CSI, Poe, Percy Shelly, Bronte, Shakespeare, Robert Frost
i'm afraid of the unknown that's about it. as soon as something is known to me, i can assess it and then i usually lose the fear...

yelkt

yelkt

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Theatre Design, Swimming, Poetry, Writing, Movies, TV, Stargate, Stargate SG1, CSI, Poe, Percy Shelly, Bronte, Shakespeare, Robert Frost

i'm afraid of the unknown that's about it. as soon as something is known to me, i can assess it and then i usually lose the fear...

i also ment to add that when i saw this post i thought it was about PHOBOS which is one of Mars' moons.

yes i am a retard B)

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
Lol. We're not smart enough for that. Just kidding.

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
Phobos is latin for fear hense phobia phobic etc.... Well done on the general knowledge though.

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
Oh my dear God.

Phobos is Latin for fear, yes. Phobos the physical heavenly body was so named because when it was discovered it was thought to portend the end of things. *sigh* Hence the latin word meaning fear (Phobos)

The ancients were a superstitous bunch.

Protocol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users