Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Phobias

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
They practiced BBQ techniques on each other...without them we wouldn't have southern fried chicken...
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
*shakes head* Mmmmmkay.

Protocol.

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
You ok? you seem a little melancholic if I might say so...
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
Ah... Long story.

Ok, yes. Nothing truly earth shattering bothering me. Melancholic, probably. I dislike being forced to be static (Awaiting paperwork) it dulls the senses and leaches away a love for life, if I can say that without being to dramatic.

BUT, time heals all, and promises to in this case. I'm just not as patient as I should be.

There is one thing that really bothers me, but it's not that relevant here. I just find that the older I get the more I either misunderstand people, or I don't wish to understand people. Not sure which it is (Being genuinely honest) and I think I'm heading back to my more introspective days. Probably a result of to much time on my hands. As is becoming very analytical LOL.

Protocol.

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
yeah...recently i've become so much more callous and indifferent...I think it may be because ppl assume I'm fine, friends see me as a person who can take a lot of ridicule etc without being harmed but that's only because I'm not good at showing when things are upsetting me.

It seems I'm perpetualy crabby...It might just be the looming presence of future tests/essays/exams/probings that seem to be the sole itemn listed on my calender...The worst thing is that I have no hope...how can you have hope when you don't know what you're hoping for?

I probably just need a bath and some chocolate though...

Time for thinking sucks..

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
You have hope, because you hope for things to be better.

Don't give that up Hecto, it's all you have, and all that seperates you from everyone else.

Bath and chocolate. Always good together. As long as it's white chocolate, and it's a big bath. And the water's hot. And you're not to hungry. And there's this woman in bed all naked calling your name, suggesting you get out of the bath sooner than later, but if you want to soak that's ok, she'll wait. And she's bought you cake too, and it's in the fridge waiting for you, and she says if you have the energy after she's done with you, you can crawl to the fridge and get it. Or if she has the energy she'll get it for you.

:)

Ah, I love my imagination.

Protocol.

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
*sigh* So much bed for one and not enough time for two...

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
THen make time. Don't think about what you want, get what you want, and don't say you can't because you can.

Protocol.

Delacroix

Delacroix

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Nothing has caught my interest.
I like the way you think, Protocol. Not that you need my validation.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
In my speech class we were discussing fear and guess what the number 1 fear is according to some survey? Fear of public speaking.
Is anyone really scared of that? I'm not. I love to talk.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
It's all very well saying 'get what you want' but I don't know what I want...fear of lonliness leads ppl to do stupid things..and I'd rather pass my degree first.

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
It's all very well saying "I don't know what I want" when you do.

It's all very well saying: "Fear of lonliness leads people to do stupid things' when you're not stupid, you know what you want, and you know how to get it.

Sounds like excuses to me.

Protocol.

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
Thankyou Delacroix.

P.

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
this is life...if you see a clear choice to take then you're looking at a mirage..

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
NO mirage, just the want and desire we all have, to have what we/I want. It's as clear as that, and as simplistic as the difference between black and white.

If you do not know what you want, then the indecision is a mirage because you truly do know, you're simply afraid to: voice it, admit it, or pursue it, in case you don't get what you want, and are disappointed.

Protocol.

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
Which leads back to this:

It's all very well saying 'get what you want' but I don't know what I want...fear of lonliness leads ppl to do stupid things..and I'd rather pass my degree first.

Which shows circular logic... But anyway.

Protocol.

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
No you are wrong...you are talking on the level of Id I'm trying to focus on my greater survival needs rather than the tertiary set of desires...I see I want is not good enough a reason.

jwfrogem

jwfrogem

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:pizza tuesdays girls
i think everyone has a phobia even if they dont want to admit it like i know im totally scared of heights and cant stand bugs but i have a phobia of clowns. those things seriously scare the crap out of me, i think it goes back to a child hood memory of going to a circus and losing my grandma(who took me) and being found crying by the clowns who scared me more and i ran from them thats my first memory of being scared of clowns. anyway just thought id share that
later :ph34r:
somtimes you feel like a nut somtimes you dont...-STM-

Sin

Sin

All 7 Sins, and about to be your eighth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
Heyas. :)

I know a lot of people who are scared shitless of clowns. Not quite sure why though... I personally don't have a problem with them. Oh well. I do however, have a huge problem with spiders. Spiders and I do NOT have an understanding. Well, we do in the sense that I see one, I scream, I run.

Cockroaches are worse though... thank goodness they don't have any where I live. :) I have serious issues with bugs that run faster than I do, AND fly on top of it!!!

Xxx-SIN-xxX
{Water} "Sin is the epitome of the seven deadly sins... she can drive a man to do all of them."

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
I love the hell out of clowns..I love em so much..especially evil ones.

I have to say the only thing I have a phobia of are Scorpians...they scare me so much it isn't funny. They want to sting me and I know it.

THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users