Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Phobias

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
Oddly enough, I sometimes get odd around people dressed as Santa Claus because one once chased me into a bathroom stall. (long story)
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
?!
I'm so sorry........

I'm not scared of clowns...I'm...I'm scared of the....the color yellow!
:o ahhhhhhhh!!!!
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
Wasn't there a phobias thread I started?
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
Why not put clowns in here?
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

jwfrogem

jwfrogem

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:pizza tuesdays girls
didnt see it before, just posted a topic on what i was thinking about
somtimes you feel like a nut somtimes you dont...-STM-

Sin

Sin

All 7 Sins, and about to be your eighth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
We can merge the two threads, it's not a problem. :)

Xxx-SIN-xxX
{Water} "Sin is the epitome of the seven deadly sins... she can drive a man to do all of them."

darkskye

darkskye

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:puppies, kitties, and little furry animals! ha ya right more like JTHM lenore emily and the creepy guy who lives next door(who happens to be my best friend). oh ya and my ongiong fetish with gothems dark avenger. the winged vigilanty who is the thin line between genius and insanity. for those of you who have not a clue yet......BATMAN.<br>
i fear true love and tall peole
they really are scary when your only five foot

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts

Oddly enough, I sometimes get odd around people dressed as Santa Claus because one once chased me into a bathroom stall. (long story)

...he was actually trying to give me a 'special treat'.
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
He wanted to show you what was in his sack? Terrifying...

Tall people Dark? Ha ha ha I'm 6'5" with my boots on...Boo

Recently I've been scared of going mad...

Ravyn

Ravyn

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Location:&quot;... within your being. Where love and reason collide...&quot;
  • Interests:Philosophy

Spiders and I do NOT have an understanding. Well, we do in the sense that I see one, I scream, I run.

ROFL... you have the same understanding that Sisqo has with them! I wonder... did you both come up with the treaty on your own, or was there some sneaky collaboration?

darkskye

darkskye

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:puppies, kitties, and little furry animals! ha ya right more like JTHM lenore emily and the creepy guy who lives next door(who happens to be my best friend). oh ya and my ongiong fetish with gothems dark avenger. the winged vigilanty who is the thin line between genius and insanity. for those of you who have not a clue yet......BATMAN.<br>
ya tall people are creepy and they have to be in person so you dont scare me.......yet

bootlegchelsea

bootlegchelsea

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Interests: i play bass and stuff...yea...just stuff...nothing to stupid though, send me an im to talk to me, i like talking to new people!!!! i like talking to &quot;wierd&quot; people too, i guess to be weird you would have to be not normal...and just what the hell is normal??? so i guess if you want to talk or if you know what normal is please im me, or something, just talk to me, oh yea and wigglez says hi
im afraid of being the only one not knowing what they are doing, kind of, thats the best i can put it

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:my very beautiful girlfriend, punk rock, violence, video games, liquor
my girlfriend thinks this is a silly phobia, but i'm scared of the sun going out. or the earth leaving the sun's orbit. either way. scary! we take it for granted... but.... man i hope the sun stays on.
i never found the rainbow's end, but at least i found a better place without you

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:my very beautiful girlfriend, punk rock, violence, video games, liquor
and yeah, that's pretty much the only thing i'm afraid of. that and the evil undead. skeletons and what not. the dead hate the living, you know.
i never found the rainbow's end, but at least i found a better place without you

Spiffers

Spiffers

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Well, in general, I like to avoid annoying people. But as far as interests go, I guess I'm into music (duh), snowboarding, and chinese food. Heh.
Well, my biggest fear is to become a follower and to let people change me. That, however, does not influence me to do irrational things just to prove that I'm an individual. I too am afraid of nuclear war. I once woke up in the middle of the night because I thought I heard a booming sound. It might have been in my dreams, but I swore it was real. I looked out the window and saw yellow haze. It scared the bageezers out of me. I actually believed that we had been bombed, which isn't too hard to believe because I live near a nuclear energy plant. I spazzed. Then, I put on my glasses, and I realized it was snow. Now how's that for an irrational fear?

soulsrchr

soulsrchr

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Currently... <br>Working part-time retail...<br>Getting my life together...
I've got my smaller phobias... heights and spiders... but that doesn't mean I won't get near a spider or go to the top of something tall... I just feel very uncomfortable doing so... but mostly I'm afraid of being left out and alone.... I don't like to be ignored purposefully and left out... I like to feel like I belong... and I fear I will live forever very very alone... friends are good for that though... with good friends you're never alone.... and I've rambled enough now...

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts
I seem to have developed two new phobias recently. I have a fear of being shot while I'm sleeping, and I have a fear of having my peircings ripped out in a fight...* I saw my friend get his eyebrow ring ripped out and I've been freeked out ever since*

Dark_Desire

Dark_Desire

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts
Spiders!!! EWWW!! @ . @

and being alone.....and losing my kids...

isopropyl

isopropyl

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 6 posts
I'm really afraid of becoming near-obese again. Now I'm rather skinny, but I still fear losing control and becoming as overweight as I was. It was a nightmare and it's one of the reasons I have social anxiety now.
that's why they call me mophandlemama

evil_fairy

evil_fairy

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 3 posts
I am afraid of snakes. I hate those fuckin' things

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users