Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

GolGotha_29's Pictures....

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Golgotha_29

Golgotha_29

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Finding myself. Being mellow, shy, anti-social, lazy. i dont really have any interests. I just dont feel parshall too to the average person. I have an appreciation for the dead. I try nto respect everyone, and im a christian. IM not perfect.
well here I am. i dont know whatelse to say...

Attached Files

Golgotha_29

Golgotha_29

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Finding myself. Being mellow, shy, anti-social, lazy. i dont really have any interests. I just dont feel parshall too to the average person. I have an appreciation for the dead. I try nto respect everyone, and im a christian. IM not perfect.
another...

Attached Files

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
nice but to much white

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
needs a bath full of blood and a woman tearing at her hair in the background as a wolf climbs the wall...
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

shdwprncss

shdwprncss

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts
  • Interests:There is too much to even express here.
yes too much white. For a teen your a cutie.

tall&silent

tall&silent

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 5 posts
its does not mater to wat u have its ur att to life
so wat do u think bout life

Golgotha_29

Golgotha_29

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 62 posts
well im sorry about the white... i dont like the label "goth" and feel like i just want to do what i want so i wear a bunch of white and black and some grey. i think it looks good together. but i mostly wear black.

thanks for the compliments.

as for my attitude...
all i can say is that after being on prozac for about 3 weeks i feel better, coz i had anxitiy really bad. im a christian too(believe it or not), and try to think positive and find myself in my little town of 8,000 people. life is life. i used to be really depressed for about a year. but latley have been getting better... but i dont knopw if its just because of the christmas holiday... :unsure:

i really cant describe myself. i just wished i lived in a larger city where people are more diverse because thats what i think i am.

I'll post more pictures when i can...

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
It doesn't suprise me you are christian...I have some real goth mates who are christian..doesn't bother me as long as they aren't actively trying to fight evil..
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

BlackFyre

BlackFyre

Machine of Loving Grace

• Members
  • 145 posts
Hmm... the second pic sorta looks like Alex Corvis in The Crow: Salvation. Just my opinion, anyways.

Golgotha_29

Golgotha_29

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 62 posts
er... i cant find my lipstick.....

oh well... whats money...

yeah thats what i was trying to do. i was bored and dont do anything out of the ordinary with my make-up, blah....

i rented that movie from the movie store and counldnt find it so we had to buy it. but i finnaly found the movie and can watch it when ever i want so all is well.

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
the soundtrack to the crow kicks monkey butt!

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Interests:bisexual, poetry, drawing, being a picture whore *grins*, my boyfriend ((derek))
mmm full lips... yummy :D

Golgotha_29

Golgotha_29

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 62 posts
haha yeah muy mom thinks i have "nice" lips... but i think she just said that when i told her that im gonna peairce it alteast three times. hehe

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Interests:bisexual, poetry, drawing, being a picture whore *grins*, my boyfriend ((derek))
you're really hot, but i don't think that you look good with the makeup in the second one. i like makeup on guys, it's not that it's just you have such a face, it shouldn't be covered up in the makeup...

((piercings are sooo hot though)) my bf just pierced is lip.. it's sooo yummy :D

and for the gothpyro, white is just as good as black, you don't have to wear all black to ge "goth" besides labels are for soup cans, labels are for people who want to be that way so they classify themselves that way. it's really idiotic and should not be practiced...

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 126 posts
i like your poems too, "who am i" and "a poem for 'freeman'" are my favorite

FATAL

FATAL

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:GETTING STONED AND HAVING
sexy and would like toget to know you know ;)

Golgotha_29

Golgotha_29

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 62 posts
hehe... me?

i cant help but wonder why.

i have no REAL freinds...
no REAL life....
the only pastime i have is my site.... msn... and music.

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 126 posts
well that's my life right there... well actually throw in a boyfriend and a good friend but that's bout it... actually subtract the website and add forums.. you know what that's not my life, but a lot like it lol :lol: i'm in an odd mood terribly sorry for being stupid

Golgotha_29

Golgotha_29

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 62 posts
im just happy to hear a voice ... yes it seems a just a single voice is lovley to hear now-a-days for me.

crow

crow

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:music,blood,temptation,darkness,identity,knowledge,night. everything you can find in your little black book.
you dont need to be so hard on yourself. you look fine. more than fine actually...i would'nt mind seeing more!!! (hehehe) ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users