Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

...Europe...

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

PanDora

PanDora

#1 Shifters Whore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts
You very well should care--especially if you're European.
-Proud member of the AHCC.

I have an "'I RULE THE WORLD AND YOU CAN SUCK MY ANUS!" sticker, compliments of the Countess. Fear me.

...but you don't have to suck my anus; complete submission will suffice.

Armand

Armand

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 229 posts
...Kane...thanks for your point of view...you have no idea how right you are...

...Pandora...finaly I have your opinion...:P...

...Spider you selfish thing...

PanDora

PanDora

#1 Shifters Whore

• Members
  • 233 posts
Silly man, I gave you my opinion already. " For the saken of being short and sweet, against." Meaning, against teh countries of Europe becoming all one country. Unity = good; all countries losing their differences and becoming one big country = bad.

Oh and sorry the map was difficult. I forgot to give you the one in a human language.

*hands you one in English--complete with pictures* That better?

I have an "'I RULE THE WORLD AND YOU CAN SUCK MY ANUS!" sticker, compliments of the Countess. Fear me.

An Ichor Kiss

An Ichor Kiss

it's just a kiss

• Members
  • 210 posts
Mmm, Honestly, everyone needs to unite, shyt, we honestly...as single species, need unity, stop this bullshit War, fighting, arguing, Racism, etc. On average, the world as a planet, not the UN not Eourpe, not Japan the entire place, spends about 4 Trillion or so Dollars a year, on international relations alone, about 35 Trillion on war. Consider the US, we build ONE Aircraft Carrier, at 2.5 Billion dollars, with an average of 120 Fighters / Bombers at 2 to six million dollars each, atleast 10 Helicoptors, at half a million per. Then Ammmunition, up the wazoo. Consider a single machine gun round for a F-16 is around 100$, its not like they even use it too, they fire the 50 thousand dollar missles from 6 miles off. Then theres the bombs in insane amounts. Oh yeah, and then nukes and Long Rang Missles, at like 2 Million per. Maybe 10 mil. for a nuke. Then again they go for what 8 Million on the black market...7 Million each if you buy 5..

You can buy nuclear weapons in bulk...and get a discount... Think about that for a minute or two.

That's JUST the US. Mmm, Unity should just be given, with no thought, cause I think we have more to worry about. Like the threat of an asteroid that has a slim, but still a chance of hitting earth. Global warming, the lack of natural resources, even though we keep taking and taking with no care. But then again, its not like " World Peace " is gonna happen, consider it now a myth. The only way we are going to deal with the raw, greed, hate and lust for blood that is held within every human being, the most in americans. Is infact, forceful nature. What ever it may be, we need to put higher punishment on things. Death Penalty for Racism as an example. Religious freedom is big, but there are some religions that find all others to be false, so do you think a religion base on " My big imaginary friend is the only one! " is gonna change? It wont.

Poverty and the Rich, need to be balanced. Abolish money, simple as that, but then again we are too GREEDY. It would work if people were monitored. Enforced. Controled. Think about it, No money, no poor...But..No Rich, no Rich person would agree to it, they think themselves better, when they sit around doing nothing and having others do it. Where a middle aged, man, spends 14 hours a day, mopping up a highschool in the same jumpsuit he wears every day, cause he needs money to buy food, instead of a new uniform.

You can go into a store just get some bread, and leave, no paying nothing, and the only reason you can is before the farmer who gets the grain for the bread, knows that he works, so there an be bread, so he can walk into a car dealership, and get a truck so he can transport his stuff and get around to do his job, knowing that the grain he makes, is turned into bread to feed the people who go to work and make the cars in a factory.

You give and you get, you give nothing, you get nothing. Complicated, maybe...Worth it? Yes.

I've had a wee bit too much coffee and I am ranting...alot....But my opinion, Yeah. Europe should be united, it should even be a question, it should just be done.
What is left when honor is lost?
- Publilius Syrus ( ~ 100 B.C. )

Armand

Armand

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 229 posts
...hmm...a map with pictures...yeah...that would help alot Pandora...thanks...you are too kind...:P...

...Ichor...you are wise my friend...indeed not only Europe should unite...but the whole man kind...still this will only be the first step...an example...there are so many reasons for ppl not to be united...wealth...racism...religion...I believe Europe will be one big country...in unity lies strenght...and indeed there are bigger problems that should concern us...the asteroid theory is not likely to happen...:P...the resource depletion and the global warming however are big issue...the whole idea of no money is also going to happen...but not in our life time...:P...
...I am amazed in a good way by the way you see things...yes...the unification it is complicated..and it will take long...but I know it will happen...
...and I don't like coffee much...:P...thanks for your point of view...

XTheBlackCountX

XTheBlackCountX

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Interests:Snuffed tapers sighed<br>As Death left impressing<br>His crest of cold tears on the Countess<br> <br>Benighted like ill-fated Usher<br>The House of Bathory shrouded<br>'Neath griefs dark facade<br>-----------------------------------<br><br><br>Inhaling the pale waning moonlight that crept<br>Through the crypt of Her Lord who so lucidly slept<br> <br>Benighted.<br> <br>Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll<br>Waxing eternal night entered Her soul
How can I rule the world if its all united? ;)

I Dont think that it could very well happen. I could be wrong and we could all live in one big happy society, but what would be the national language? :\
There would be many hurdles and many things to overcome. Mabey too many to work...

Oh.. :: Turns to spider :: Dont be a poop poster. Plz . Try to give actual oppinions that arent ignorized... If we all said "Who cares.. " We would probably be living in a Fourth Reich dominion.

Wait a second.. Thats my world. :lol: :: shrugs ::

Oh well..

Spider

Spider

The Forum Idiot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:IM me and we will chat.
Im sorry :( :unsure:
An it harm none, do what thou wilt.
-Wiccan's Rede

XTheBlackCountX

XTheBlackCountX

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Interests:Snuffed tapers sighed<br>As Death left impressing<br>His crest of cold tears on the Countess<br> <br>Benighted like ill-fated Usher<br>The House of Bathory shrouded<br>'Neath griefs dark facade<br>-----------------------------------<br><br><br>Inhaling the pale waning moonlight that crept<br>Through the crypt of Her Lord who so lucidly slept<br> <br>Benighted.<br> <br>Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll<br>Waxing eternal night entered Her soul
its ok... :: pats on back ::

Armand

Armand

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 229 posts
....lol.....fourth reich....you wish Black Count....you little dictator you...

...Spider...if you don't wanna give us your opinion...it's okay...

PanDora

PanDora

#1 Shifters Whore

• Members
  • 233 posts
*laughs at Armand and the Count* Oh, you boys... :D

You're welcome, Armand. Anytime. *winks*

Armand

Armand

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 229 posts
...what did we do Pandora?...what?...:P...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users