Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Year Resolutions

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
I'm gonna' really concentrate on losing weight this year. Eat more reasonably, exercise more, cut Mountain Dew out and limit my drinking. Just been tough with 2 small children, coming home and eating dinner, playing with them until bedtime, wife time and then it's about 11pm or so. Last thing I want to do that late is work out, etc. But I'm going to make a conscious effort and lose the weight.

Hellcat

Hellcat

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 0 posts
I plan on letting Proto live through another year.

*evil grin*

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
Oh YAY!

Another year of beatings, scars, torture and malicious behaviour.

Yeah! Uhhmmm. yay!

R.

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
ooh a mysterious R?

I'm gonna be rippling with muscles in no time at all after joining a gym...plus I will do my uni work better...All I need to do is the reading..
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

Scypher

Scypher

Thidwick the Big-Heated Moose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts
  • Interests:I used to write lost my inspiration a long time., and i give up on it

Now i build Race cars, circle track and drag racing
    and i build off road trucks
I'm gonna start going to the gym again, and I might quit smoking

Scypher
It's better to die quick

Fighting on your feet

Than to live forever

Begging on your knees

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
Go on quit smoking...that extra cash can buy you a lot of sex...or something moraly uplifting...
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

Elisha

Elisha

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts
errm Be more organised

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
LOL @ mysterious R.

Doh!

On another forum I attend, I am known by another name (Beginning with R. I guess I signed the post as R, not Protocol, because... Because Hellcat beat me and made me do it!)

Yeah, that sounds good, LOL.

Protocol.

Hellcat

Hellcat

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 0 posts
He just broke his other resolution...you know...the one to be honest all the time... :P

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
LMAO!

Hey I DARE you to say you don't beat me and thump me all the time! I DARES YA' Go on, deny it!!!!!

Hellcat

Hellcat

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 0 posts
Okay...since you DARE me...

I don't beat you up and thump you all the time. :P

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
OMG! You so do! In fact WHEN you do it, I usually look at you and SAY: Don't do that. Then you get all nice, and you want to be sweet, which is interesting as I ge a new bruise and kiss all at the same time. Not that I'm complaining mind you...

:)

R.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
i'm going to start exercising more even though i'm not fat or anything. i also plan to stop cutting, well continue not cutting-maybe this year it will work.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
Why cut? Ever watched the film 'Secretary' get someone else to harm you in the name of fun...but not someone like the guy in the film...he's a twat.

Wow we should rename this thread S&M..

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:this, yea, i LOVE DJing its so fun! and its nice to show everyone some real tunes!
hmm my resolution...to live this year to its fullest.

Sin

Sin

All 7 Sins, and about to be your eighth

• Members
  • 219 posts
Hmmm

My New Years Resolution is to work more on the webmastering stuff I've been not really working so hard at, letting myself get distracted instead... I should be able to get it to be enough to live off if I actually put forth some effort, which would be great.

As well, I do want to get back into shape. The stress of living in the old house made short work of the inches that I'd gained, and now my clothes all fit funny, so I don't really have to worry about getting skinnier, just about toning up what is there. Shouldn't take too long... I'm actually still in better shape than I realized. *smiles*

Also, I am going to love, this year. I didn't really do a whole lot of that the last few years because I was working on personal things, working on better understanding who I am, working on better appreciating who I am... stuff like that. I didn't really feel I had it in me to love others a whole lot except for a select few like Water.. *smiles* So, I'm going to love others this year, continue to love myself, and further the 'learning to be happy' experience.

(Btw if that last part turns out to be a complete flop, someone refer me back to this post eh?)

Torrid--
{Water} "Sin is the epitome of the seven deadly sins... she can drive a man to do all of them."

Tormented-Silence

Tormented-Silence

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 78 posts
My new years resolution that I made was,

To untangle my life and find a deep Dark Morbid Inner Tranquilaty,..

Integra

Integra

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Hmmm.... I don't know what to say other than I won't say anything. If you truly care to know.... Just ask away.
My list is so damn long I'll just mention a couple of things on here:

1. Live a healthier life
2. Have more confidence with looking for a better job and going back to school

Pathetic isn't it?

Dragopyre

Dragopyre

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 159 posts
my new years resolution is to never make another new years resolution for as long as i live, damn last years resolution
If You Were Me I'd Hate You Too

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
My new years resolution is to collect so many mp3 my computer reaches critical mass...

any suggestions for good songs to grab?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users