Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

my arts

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Interests:bisexual, poetry, drawing, being a picture whore *grins*, my boyfriend ((derek))
i drew a new pictures... it's for TTW

there was an awesome picture on another thread and i got the idea from there

it's lots of color and the first thing of the sort i've ever drawn

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Interests:bisexual, poetry, drawing, being a picture whore *grins*, my boyfriend ((derek))
so... this is it

Attached Files

Golgotha_29

Golgotha_29

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Finding myself. Being mellow, shy, anti-social, lazy. i dont really have any interests. I just dont feel parshall too to the average person. I have an appreciation for the dead. I try nto respect everyone, and im a christian. IM not perfect.
i like it. i thought it would make sence to actually reply to some of your posts for once... trying colour is not a bad idea i think. one might think that the colours clash in the picture but i love it! i can just picture the type of fabric the dress was made of with the way you drew the very bottom of it. as for the picture with the man and girl... i like it but think that the mguys feet look a tad small? :blink: but dont take that the wrong way. i like your art adn wish i could produce creations like yours.

good day. B)

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 126 posts
lol thank you very much

as for that picture with the two people. they're two girls lol, that's why their feet are small

Golgotha_29

Golgotha_29

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Finding myself. Being mellow, shy, anti-social, lazy. i dont really have any interests. I just dont feel parshall too to the average person. I have an appreciation for the dead. I try nto respect everyone, and im a christian. IM not perfect.
hehe pardon me then... i just thought that from the face adn with the chest covered up that it was a man...

ToTheWounded

ToTheWounded

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Location:Fear and Loathing here...ontherwise known as Las Vegas
  • Interests:AFI, Julian Tulip's Licorice, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Thursday, H I M, Lylah, Thrice, Dandy Warhols, The Ramones, The Cure, Zeromancer, Jack off Jill, Trip Nocturna, the Living Dead you know the good stuff. Concerts, fists, love, heart-break, cliches, AFI, piercings, tattoos, the Crow. Uhhh too lazy to talk about self. For more.....http://www.livejournal.com/users/xlosestabilityx/
OOooh I love it!!! Thank you my dear. See look how good you did with color! The contrasts are truly wonderful. Yay for you!! :)

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 126 posts
lol be careful. you might be called my "fan" and that 's a bad thing. encouraging bad behavior i suppose

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 126 posts
but thank you lots :D i tried

it wasnt that great but hopefully the next one will be better

ToTheWounded

ToTheWounded

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:AFI, Julian Tulip's Licorice, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Thursday, H I M, Lylah, Thrice, Dandy Warhols, The Ramones, The Cure, Zeromancer, Jack off Jill, Trip Nocturna, the Living Dead you know the good stuff. Concerts, fists, love, heart-break, cliches, AFI, piercings, tattoos, the Crow. Uhhh too lazy to talk about self. For more.....http://www.livejournal.com/users/xlosestabilityx/
Oh I would already call myself a fan. A good thing I think. It entitles me to stalking and what not. Always fun. Cannot wait to see next work. *begins her "Fans of Lenore" unofficial web page*

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 126 posts
lol!!! yay!! a fan! :D

i'm glad i have one

strange_quark

strange_quark

The Enigma

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
I think your art is wonderful. I'm not an artist, so I don't have any formal basis to judge things on, but here goes.

*collects thoughts*

First and foremost, you're good at showing emotion.

Although I'm sure you will keep improving with time, I think you're level of detail is great. I'm often put off by art that goes into too great a detail, since you can use a photograph for that, and too little detail makes it hard to get into. Especially with the color sketch you posted, the detail was very good. You are able to read emotion from the body position, and the dress, and also the colors. What you've got is suggestive of what the person is doing or feeling, but you aren't filling in all of the blanks (i.e. face, certain shade/color transitions), which I really like.

Keep going with your art, it definately works. :)

*returns to reading and writing*
faster, faster, faster you run, but no matter how fast you run, you can never leave yourself behind... but there is something worthwhile in the struggle, something that may one day redefine the self

"Man is not so much a rational being, as a rationalizing being" - Robert Heinlein

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics" - Mark Twain

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 126 posts
thank you very much!!!

i really don't like a lot of detail either, it leaves too little to the imagination and open to interperatation. i like to give a suggestion of what to see and then just leave the rest up the the viewer.

:D thanks bunches!

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 126 posts
a new one... with color and everything

*crowd gasp*

Attached Files

Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • Location:Hell. Well, okay, Tampa Bay... Same thing different name.
  • Interests:I don't think i'll put anything here.... I shall stay mysterious.
It looks like some evil warped candle, but it also looks like someones leg snapped off at the thigh...

*tilts head to see different angles*
It's purty.

ToTheWounded

ToTheWounded

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 162 posts
I like it...ooh you are SO good with the color. Where have you been hiding lately??!

katriana souless

katriana souless

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 2 posts
It's great, better than anything i could do :)

blackbambi

blackbambi

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:writing, photography, communications, political science
There all so beautiful! *happy tear* I could sit here all day looking at them!

bleedinglife

bleedinglife

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Interests:Music and writing
wow, i really like those pictures. your really good, keep it up = )

Viola

Viola

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:My interests in guys that have long hair and green or blue eyes and have to be a diff race then me
Thats good. keep on doing it! it will pay off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users