Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

gothpyro pics

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts
here i am

Attached Files

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:this, yea, i LOVE DJing its so fun! and its nice to show everyone some real tunes!
*turns head sideways* great to put a face with a name! welcome to Second Shifters sweety! i have those glasses too!

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
thanks for the welcome

yelkt

yelkt

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Theatre Design, Swimming, Poetry, Writing, Movies, TV, Stargate, Stargate SG1, CSI, Poe, Percy Shelly, Bronte, Shakespeare, Robert Frost
yo

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
Greay hoodie AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH *runs very fast away*
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Interests:bisexual, poetry, drawing, being a picture whore *grins*, my boyfriend ((derek))
lol! :D whY??

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
it's even got a *gulp* label on it!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH *runs in the opposite direction*
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Interests:bisexual, poetry, drawing, being a picture whore *grins*, my boyfriend ((derek))
pmpl, you make me giggle vore

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 126 posts
hey! i have a grey sweatshirt with a label on it, it's my sheply sweatshirt

it used to be my brothers :(

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
*peeks blinks and bounds away like a dark Tigger*

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 126 posts
*giggles and just walks away shaking her head*

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
so do you think im stupid or what do you guys think

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
if im ugly just tell me

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
The question is NOT if you are ugly. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What do you think? Do you think you are ugly?

Don't ask someone else what they think of you. Why is that important to you? Should you not be mroe concerned with what you think about yourself?

Go find a mirror. Take a look at yourself, and ask yourself if you are ugly. Come back and then post the response to that question, and explain WHY you feel that way.

When you have done that, ask yourself, if my opinion, or anyone else's opinion about you is valid or important, and then ask yourself WHY it's MORE important than yours.

Here is my final comment to you. Who understands you? Who knows your thoughts, and all the things that you have gone through? Who lives with you, and takes care of you? Who is there when you lie in bed at night and you think you are alone? Who is there when you are in school and you have to answer a question that you do not know the answer to?

Here's your answer. That person who is there at all those times is yourself. Surely then, your opinion is more important than anyone else's because YOU are the only person who will ever fully understand who you are, and why you are the way you are. No one else can understand you as completely as you do. So why then do you ask other people for opinions about you, as if they are important?

Think about that, before you ask someone else what they think.

Protocol.

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
thanks everyone for that

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
truly i think im very ugly because i am fat and i dont know but im fat

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:my very beautiful girlfriend, punk rock, violence, video games, liquor
gp, how old are you?
i never found the rainbow's end, but at least i found a better place without you

Hellcat

Hellcat

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 0 posts

truly i think im very ugly because i am fat and i dont know but im fat

I've been there, gothpyro. I lost tons of weight and feel better now but I have been there. Know this: even when all of the weight is gone? You will always doubt yourself more than others do themselves. It's always best to look inward rather than outward when looking for beauty. Learning that now will save you a whole bunch of heartache later down the line. :wub:

congrats on the award that you will be receiving...what is it, if you don't mind sharing?

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
its my eagle scout

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:my very beautiful girlfriend, punk rock, violence, video games, liquor
nice. i got to first class. then i got lazy and quit :|
i never found the rainbow's end, but at least i found a better place without you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users