Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

gothpyro pics

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts
sick im 15 and thats cool

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:my very beautiful girlfriend, punk rock, violence, video games, liquor
nice, that's how old i was when i was first class :P but i was first class for at least a year before i quit... yeah, just lazy. didn't want to identify the damn plants. :P

anyway the reason i asked is because you asked if you were ugly. now i'm totally not gay so don't get any ideas. what i was gonna say was that you're still really young and you're at the point where your body goes through lots of stuff and changes and you look weird. when my younger brother was 15 he suddenly spawned this huge nose and huge hands and it took him another two years for the rest of his body to fit it. now he's like a stud or something. takes after me :P another of my friends was a little short fat kid when he was 14 or so. now that he's 22, he's 6'3 and built like a professional wrestler. his face got all skinnier and he looks really badass.

and i won't even get in to what i looked like when i was 15. just to give you an idea, i had a mullet. *admits it*. anyway. it really doesn't matter whether you're good looking or not, what's on the inside is what counts. just give yourself a few years and you'll be looking good all around.

holy crap i sound old. like a dad or a guidance counselor or something. my aching back...
i never found the rainbow's end, but at least i found a better place without you

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:this, yea, i LOVE DJing its so fun! and its nice to show everyone some real tunes!
See goth sweety, I told you, what matters is on the inside. You dont fall in love with someone because of what they look like, its their personality that wins them over. Ill be the first to say that my husband is no Heath Ledger, but I wouldn't trade him for any of the stars, or models in all the world. He treats me like a queen and is one of the nicest most genuine people I have ever met. Give yourself time to mature hun, and I promise you, you will understand this. Be happy with what makes you YOU, because you are YOU and no one can ever replace YOU, if that makes any sense.

Hellcat

Hellcat

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 0 posts
Congratulations, gothpyro! That is not at all a small feat. Be proud!

holy crap i sound old. like a dad or a guidance counselor or something. my aching back...

*hands sickfish his walker*
You left it in the dining room again. :(

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
thanks guys i guess i just had to look on the inside or something like that maybe my brain or something but thanks

i wish all yall could be here to see me get my eagle

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
cuz that would rock

Hellcat

Hellcat

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 0 posts
We'll be there in spirit, gothpyro. When do you get it?

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
tommorow tuesday so yeah

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
i think that i need more pics i here

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
let me think

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
uh no no and no

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
heres kalis

Attached Files

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
heres another

Attached Files

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:my very beautiful girlfriend, punk rock, violence, video games, liquor
heh i like how you don't look at the camera. i do the same thing all the time. it pisses everybody off. :D
i never found the rainbow's end, but at least i found a better place without you

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
i can tell it does

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
sick guess what i got it the game it rocks i thought it would suck cuz its from sid meier but its the bomb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users