Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Faces of Vore

• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)
Those are awesome Vore! hope you had fun exploring...

Freakishular

Freakishular

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
Vore is my jesus...Lmfao.

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts

the more face i cover up the better i look...in theory

Now that one I actually thought was good. Sweet shades and pretty hair :P

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
ooo i like.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>

Vore is my jesus...Lmfao.

Ok how can I look like Lennon and Jesus as has been said...yet they look nothing like each other...

I'm ME!!! I hate sandels so I'm not Jesus and I think Yoko Ono is scary so I can't be John Lennon..unless he liked fear..

I bought those glasses last week wore them for a day and then thought they were crap...I'll give them someone else...I spent 90 quid on some new proper shadws so damnit I'm going to wear them!

Thanks for the boost ;) I always need reminding that I'm not 'the' most grotesque thing around...
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

Sin

Sin

All 7 Sins, and about to be your eighth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
Far from it in fact! :) It's nice to have a face to put to the name.

Xxx-SIN-xxX
{Water} "Sin is the epitome of the seven deadly sins... she can drive a man to do all of them."

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
You are not grotesque you are hhhmm cute in an adoreable dark kinda way!!! totaly awesome!!! and i'm always right so there!!! lol Keep up the good looks!!! :) REd

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
I need new clothes...My cool trousers are falling apart and my leather trousers have warped from dance craziness....I need costume ideas!

I don't mind being dressed like a doll by everyone here...you obviously have impeccable taste ;)...Need a good alternative clothes shop where I live though...
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
Hhmm i think your after hair sex and your naked bod would do for me lmao *blushes and hides* lol

AlptraumClown

AlptraumClown

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Everything and anything. Anyone in Edmond oklahoma willing to be a donor? &gt;.&lt;
Damn , you can work wonders with photo shop. Is that what you used? I wish I could to stuff like that. Still learning the damn program. Nice pics, I like them very much!!

~Alptraum

soulsrchr

soulsrchr

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Currently... <br>Working part-time retail...<br>Getting my life together...
You look beautiful! Don't listen to the evil ones... they speak only lies...

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
vore. try the black rose.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
Redrose..not sure what after hair sex is but maybe you can show me sometime Posted Image

AC: Yeah I use photoshop 6... been using photoshop for years but never seem to discover everything...only really recently found time to experiment..

Soul: Thanyou..it's people like you who stop me from hiding in my room all day with the curtains closed...some days anyway Posted Image

N_Joy....Black Rose? That a shop?...I can always nip to Camden but damn it's super expensive there...

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
a recent piece of art wot I dun...

Attached Files

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
vore you are pretty cool looking and you have a really individual look

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
also vore is that a pic of a girl friend or what in the center

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
Wow.. she is so cute... very cute!!! Cool effects on the picture i can never do something like that! awesome as always!

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
yes i agree

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts

also vore is that a pic of a girl friend or what in the center

Hell no...don't say the G word round me...not for a couple of years at least...

Her name is Marquise Rowena from www.vampires.com ... she graciously allowed me to mess with her pics...if any people wish to volunteir to be models for me all you need to do is send a photo or put a suitable one up on the board and I'll Gothify you...

I'm getting better and better but I need beautiful subjects to make good art...and no it's not limited to the sassy young ladies...

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:my very beautiful girlfriend, punk rock, violence, video games, liquor
gothify me!
i never found the rainbow's end, but at least i found a better place without you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users