Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

bullshit

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
178 replies to this topic

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
do you wish you were a pig? A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
how do we know this.........? *sudders*
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
Sometimes you need to know these things. The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own weight, and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
think you fuck a lot? Some lions mate over 50 times a day.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
cats just disgust me. they smell. they piss. they smell. then you smell and your home smells like piss. now get this: A cat's urine glows under a black light. (Has anyone tried this?)

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
I think this might have been true at one point in time, not so sure now but here's what i heard Every day more money is printed for Monopoly than for the US Treasury.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
Average number of days a West German goes without washing his underwear: 7
wow.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
Number of US states that claim test scores in their elementary schools are above national average: 50

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
Eskimos never gamble.
they just dont.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
They have square watermelons in Japan...they stack better.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
Iceland consumes more Coca-cola per capita than any other nation. wopoooo iceland!

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
I hate condoments. ack. Heinz Catsup leaving the bottle travels at 25 miles per year.

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>

In ancient Egypt, priests plucked EVERY hair from their bodies, including their
eyebrows and eyelashes. (This is considered foreplay in France.)

They don't generaly shave much at all in France so I don't understand that...

I can tell you aren't making this stuff up! I'm trying hard to make shit up and you're stealing it! cheat!
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
Excuse me.

A lot of what you have said is not only urban myth, but it's also INCREDIBLY INSULTING.

Would you like me to go over everyone of your little myths? Being a EUROPEAN, and actually LIVED in EUROPE, and travelled AROUND THE WORLD, I can say with some CERTAINTY, that you are talking UTTER CRAP about many things you say.

Germans wash their underwear once every 7 days? UNBELIEVEABLE STUPID, AND UNTRUE.

Cats smell? As do you. It's a matter of subjective perception. you stink as a matter of fact, and any cat would know your scent a mile away, but then again they have a greatly superior sense of smell to yours. Yes they urinate. So do you. Yes it smells, so does yours. BUT cats are VERY clean. They're very family oriented (Despite being portrayed as loners. Except in the wild, where to some degree it is true) In fact subjectively, they might even be cleaner than YOU or many humans, as many cats groom themselves many times a day and they wash one another. Nor do they wear clothes that take up the scent of the body, and then keep wearing those clothes for an entire day.

Each time you visit the bathroom, you place the same clothing against your skin. A cat does not. It cleans itself almost immediately, and as unsanitary an act as that might seem, their cleanliness without question. I wonder if you can say the same.

Eskimos do gamble. Many of them have been moved out of their environment, and they are unable to function inside western society as a result. Many become drunks (sadly) and they become displaced people and do not know how to work as we do, or function as we do, as such they are incredibly naive. You're speaking in utter generics, and you have NOT clue one of what you are saying.

Intelligence is MORE than reading a website, more than thinking you understand words on a page and MORE than simply believing what you are told.

It takes foresight an open mind, and an ability to question, to listen, and to consider what you've been told.

I'm going to stop ranting right now, and let you think about this. And to be honest with you? It does not matter much to me whether this was in jest or not. This is not a personal attack, but when I see such generic comments being spouted and swallowed wholesale, I become upset. Upset that they are repeated verbatim, upset that they're not seen for what they are, idiotic propoganda, and upset that they're not questioned when they're obviously false if you but sit back and think about it.

Protocol.

William

William

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Occult/Paranormal, Horror, Rock Music, Wrestling, RPGs
*laughs* I want to see a square watermelon...oh and I wonder what a hippo tastes like.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
Hey Protocol. In case you haven't caught on. This thread is entitled "Bullshit". And that's exactly what it is. No need to freak out. I posted things that were compleate "BULLSHIT". Obviously you didn't catch on, or maybe it was my mistake to actually take this thread for what it is. Sorry If I offended you, which I guess I did.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
Hey Protocol. In case you haven't caught on. This thread is entitled "Bullshit". And that's exactly what it is. No need to freak out. I posted things that were compleate "BULLSHIT". Obviously you didn't catch on, or maybe it was my mistake to actually take this thread for what it is. Sorry If I offended you, which I guess I did.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
Why the hell dose it post that twice????
Excuse me. I'm just a bit irritated.
Just ignore the second posting of that. I'd fix it but the edit button has mysteriously vanished from this site.

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hey, NJoy and borrow.

Bullshit. Yes, that is exactly what you were talking about, and whilst doing so, were making it look as though those little tidbits of yours were real info!

Let's just stop this right here. You did something you thought was funny. I did not appreciate it, nor think it warranted. I said so, and now you wish to defend yourself. Don't bother.

For us to continue this, we would both express ourselves and what we think. That would likely become a war of words and verbal attrition. I'm not really hoping it goes that far, hence these words.

*shrugs shoulders* You don't want a spanking, and I don't want to give you one. So let's not continue further, and leave this be.

Protocol.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
Very well. I understand completly. *clenses aura*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users