Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

bullshit

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
178 replies to this topic

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
Wankers heh heh...
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
Fish are stupid and I hate them...they should be burned alive for being different! *can't wait for the counter arguement*
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
Fish live in the sea. You cannot burn fish alive, as they live in the sea. You would have to catch the fish you hate, and use your hands to remove them from their habitat to set fire to the thing you hate, because they live in the sea.

It would be better if you did not go anywhere near the sea, because fish reside inthe sea and you hate them. If you went into the sea, you might have fish touch you, and you would hate that because you hate fish. They would probably be happy to see you, and could tell you in person what they think of your comments, but seeing as you hate them you'd probably not want to talk to them, because you're so hateful.

Hateful people are like that. Full of hate. That's why they hate odd things, becuase they are full of hate, and they need to release that hate, because they hate being full of hate which is it's own self fulfilling prophecy.

And you're a wanker too! No wonder self loathing comes so easily. Self masturbation is so unfulfilling. Now if you went into the sea...

But anyway, I digress.

That's not a counter argument, but it is an explanation for your hateful diatribe.

Protocol.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
Self masturbation? I wonder if there is any other way to maturbate than to do it yourself. Minus additional inatimate objects, you're still doing it yourself. Any other genital stimulation that you're not doing yourself is considered foreplay. Correct me if I'm wrong.
And now a quote from Fight Club "Masturbation is self improvement."
Another miscellaneous quote "Masturbation is sex with someone I love." I forget where I heard that one but found it quite humerous at the time.
Well enough of this masturbation talk for now.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
Oh, by the way. A common term for masturbation around these parts is "doing the laundry". I don't know why it is called that. Perhaps someone knows.
Phone sex around here is "playing monopoly". Now I get that one. "ooo I'm on park place!" haha. No.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
To masturbate does NOT always mean you do it to yourself, and foreplay or NOT it's still masturbation...

Your modal of speech is quite irritating at times. Mind you, as always I'm sure that is subjective and the vice versa would be the reply.

Protocol.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
Not really, I dont find you irritating.
Well your information is news to me.
The more you know I guess.

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts

Fish live in the sea. You cannot burn fish alive, as they live in the sea. You would have to catch the fish you hate, and use your hands to remove them from their habitat to set fire to the thing you hate, because they live in the sea.

It would be better if you did not go anywhere near the sea, because fish reside inthe sea and you hate them. If you went into the sea, you might have fish touch you, and you would hate that because you hate fish. They would probably be happy to see you, and could tell you in person what they think of your comments, but seeing as you hate them you'd probably not want to talk to them, because you're so hateful.

Hateful people are like that. Full of hate. That's why they hate odd things, becuase they are full of hate, and they need to release that hate, because they hate being full of hate which is it's own self fulfilling prophecy.

And you're a wanker too! No wonder self loathing comes so easily. Self masturbation is so unfulfilling. Now if you went into the sea...

But anyway, I digress.

That's not a counter argument, but it is an explanation for your hateful diatribe.

Protocol.

I hate fish not as food I might add but I hate them on general principle...Not the feel or sight of them but what they stand for and their behaviour...

I do go into the sea because I hate them...Because I hate them I've been a wanker for thousands of years and this is why the sea is salty...damn their evolution to saltwater...

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
Random people join this site and then IM me with all sorts of random questions.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
I find the more random people in this world, the more random IM's i shall recieve.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
i guess we're all pretty fucking random at times.

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
It must be strange being an attractive girl...As an averidge on a good day male I get few questions from admirers...I'd have to be a rockstar to attract such attention...makes me sad...*cries* I WANT TO BE A GIRL! *sob* ahem...over it...

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
Not that I don't appreciate the random people "admirers" if you will, I just get scared sometimes.
NO! If you were a girl....well you'd be one hot chick,

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
Fear of christians causes nazi mothers to stealith their sons antichrist shit.

Future headline in my newspaper.

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
My father's immense record collection (that I am set to inherit) makes up for his collection of nazi war planes and war books...that I might burn (shhhhhh)

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
Like in american beauty where the kid shows his girlfriend his dads nazi plate? yeah. that was a great movie. just beautiful. right up there with donnie darko.

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
yeah a bit like that...just as creapy...

But christ...we have a record collection from The Cure to David Bowie to The White Stripes..the whole Tubuler bells series...I'l have to get the list up somewhere...not much thrash metal but things will change when I inherit it...

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
ahh cool. yeah my mother has so many records. i have all of the led zeppelin albums and all the pink floyd albums amung many random others.

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts

ahh cool. yeah my mother has so many records. i have all of the led zeppelin albums and all the pink floyd albums amung many random others.

got...

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
got?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users