Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Can anyone answer this?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

William

William

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Occult/Paranormal, Horror, Rock Music, Wrestling, RPGs
There's this song by Zeromancer called "Send me an Angel", I downloaded it after I heard a different song by them on SS, and the song sounds very familiar...was it in a movie or something? If so, which?

It's kind of stumped me.

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
The original was done back around 89 I'm guessing by a band called Real Life, as far as in a soundtrack, I'm not quite sure.

quantumdots

quantumdots

Almost Eric, personification of charm and wit

• Members
  • 18 posts
Actually Real Life has done the song twice - they originally did it around '84 or so. They broke up, reformed and did a "Send Me an Angel '89" version. Purr Machine does a pretty decent cover of it as well.

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
Ah, thanks for the correction, I thought they had done it earlier, but was too lazy to go check.

William

William

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 115 posts
That's something new I've learned...maybe it was by them when I had heard it.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
When I first heard that song I thought I had heard it somewhere before too. Well if anything I'd suggest buying some zeromancer cds. they have them on amazon and all. I can't seem to find them in local racord stores so i got them off amazon. many other great songs.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

William

William

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 115 posts
Yeah...I never have money though. I should go to amazon and check through their mp3 downloads...they should have a few songs there by them I would think. But I'd still like to know what movie it was off of...

William

William

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 115 posts
Ah, figured it out. The song cover by "Real Live" was in the movies, "Rad", "Teen Wolf, Too", and "The Wizard". I think I heard it from "The Wizard" if I am not mistaken.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
I don't think amazon has any of their songs in their downloads section but you can go here to listen to every song of all their albums http://www.zeromancer.com/zentral.html simply go to bio then click on discography and walla' you have all the songs at your fingertips
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

William

William

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 115 posts
Yeah...they don't. Thanks a lot n_joy :)

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
ya thanks thats cool

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users