Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

More and Less

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
Listeners. Give us a quick grade as to what bands you are hearing too much of and others that you aren't hearing enough of.

Sin 10

Sin 10

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 12 posts
To much of pop rap and rock

No gothic music at all .. something is so f**ed up in this world =)

William

William

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Occult/Paranormal, Horror, Rock Music, Wrestling, RPGs
It's fine for me...You guys are doing a great job evening out the tunes.

quantumdots

quantumdots

Almost Eric, personification of charm and wit

• Members
  • 18 posts
overall, I am really enjoying the selection of music I'm hearing. I do notice that there seems to be a mandatory Rob Zombie song every hour. Nice that you are playing christian rockers Evanescence, because they get hardly any exposure on the radio or tv. ;)

still, very good job overall

Sin 10

Sin 10

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 12 posts
In my country I can't get enough of this fucked up shit ... I must say that there are some rap groups thatt I enjoy listening to but what is going on in my country I can't understand ...

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
I'm guessing the rap comment was a joke, becuase I'm probably the only one that does play 'rap' and that is an occasional Insane Clown Posse/Twiztid song and that is basically to make Atnevon cringe. heh

I'm very serious about this question, because there was a thread last week were a few listeners mentioned too many 'Cradle of Filth type' songs in a row. If that is indeed the case, let us know.

I have a show during my shift 'Hell at Twelve' where that is all I play for about an hour, hard metal, so if that were the referrence, I apologize but the metalheads do tune in for that segment of my show.

I do think we all do a pretty darn good job of levelling the playing field so to speak with even amounts of goth, industrial, metal and everything inbetween.

Please continue with the feedback, we like to know if we are doing well in the eyes of our listeners.

Thanks

Mannequin

Mannequin

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 23 posts
It's fine overall, but personally, I think it'd be great if you played a bit more metal.

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:Metal, finishing my Astronomy degree, Singing in a metal band, Metal, Writing Graphic Novels, Playing "Vampire: The Masquerade" (Live Action LARP,) Metal, making fun of bad mainstream music, playing D&D, Metal, classical music, darkwave music, gothic aesthetics and ambience.....did I mention I sing in a metal band?.....Metal....

I'm very serious about this question, because there was a thread last week were a few listeners mentioned too many 'Cradle of Filth type' songs in a row. If that is indeed the case, let us know.

Too much Cradle of Filth? Wish I was around for that show!!!!

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:Metal, finishing my Astronomy degree, Singing in a metal band, Metal, Writing Graphic Novels, Playing "Vampire: The Masquerade" (Live Action LARP,) Metal, making fun of bad mainstream music, playing D&D, Metal, classical music, darkwave music, gothic aesthetics and ambience.....did I mention I sing in a metal band?.....Metal....

It's fine overall, but personally, I think it'd be great if you played a bit more metal.

Very well stated!!!! Can never have enough!!!! *LOL* :lol: :lol:

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
I knew our metalheads would speak up eventually.

Vampire Magazine Ricardo

Vampire Magazine Ricardo

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Metal!

Very well stated!!!! Can never have enough!!!! *LOL* :lol: :lol:

hehe....Well I hope I can help.
http://www.secondshifters.com/forums/index...topic=427&st=30

New playlist after 2 weeks of silence from my side.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
when i hear SIMPLE PLAN on SECONDSHIFTERS. i get just a tad bit SCARED AND FREAKED OUT!! *gags*
what happend????
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users