Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Try again maybe??

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Location:Hell. Well, okay, Tampa Bay... Same thing different name.
  • Interests:I don't think i'll put anything here.... I shall stay mysterious.
Innocent? You?

*falls to floor, laughing, clutching his side*

ToTheWounded

ToTheWounded

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Location:Fear and Loathing here...ontherwise known as Las Vegas
  • Interests:AFI, Julian Tulip's Licorice, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Thursday, H I M, Lylah, Thrice, Dandy Warhols, The Ramones, The Cure, Zeromancer, Jack off Jill, Trip Nocturna, the Living Dead you know the good stuff. Concerts, fists, love, heart-break, cliches, AFI, piercings, tattoos, the Crow. Uhhh too lazy to talk about self. For more.....http://www.livejournal.com/users/xlosestabilityx/
*kicks you while you are down* I am SOOO innocent...my pride has been hurt. I thank you fo this. *peers around and kicks you again for good measure*

Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 378 posts
*smiles, laughs*

Pain good. ^_^

ToTheWounded

ToTheWounded

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:AFI, Julian Tulip's Licorice, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Thursday, H I M, Lylah, Thrice, Dandy Warhols, The Ramones, The Cure, Zeromancer, Jack off Jill, Trip Nocturna, the Living Dead you know the good stuff. Concerts, fists, love, heart-break, cliches, AFI, piercings, tattoos, the Crow. Uhhh too lazy to talk about self. For more.....http://www.livejournal.com/users/xlosestabilityx/
haha man....I thought that would be good, but nooo you turn it around and enjoy it. I curse you and your ability to rule my thread.

AlptraumClown

AlptraumClown

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Everything and anything. Anyone in Edmond oklahoma willing to be a donor? >.<
Hell peoples. Yes very nice pics ^_^. But I have a question. Anyone care to tell dip shit over here how to get a little pic/icon added when you add your posts >.< I still havn't found how to use these message boards that well. 3 months not a nuff >.< Even though I have been on computers for 5 years and am a computer tech >.<

~Alptraum

ToTheWounded

ToTheWounded

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 162 posts
Okays...go to "My Controls" and then find the change avatar button. Click on it and choose a pic from your files to put on. If you don't have one, just browse around journal sites and what not to find one and save it to your computer. Did that help? Or am I just confusing. PM me if confused still.

ToTheWounded

ToTheWounded

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 162 posts
:ph34r: Err I mean click on Edit Avatar Settings under personal profile on your controls page. And thanks for the compliment by the way :P

AlptraumClown

AlptraumClown

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Everything and anything. Anyone in Edmond oklahoma willing to be a donor? &gt;.&lt;
Lol thanks. But I didn't think you would repliy so fast so I just started clicking everything I coudl and found it. And I do have pics but nun I'm going to put up just yet. Thank you. Do you mind if I PM you anyway sence your online?

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
ok TTW yes i think and lenore are really good looking what i wonder is why girls think they is ugly and all when they arent cuz i think that is bull shit i mean you and her are like im so ugly and all and im like what the fuck you talking about

indulged_depraved_lusts

indulged_depraved_lusts

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 64 posts
An angel superficially..a devil within , lol

ToTheWounded

ToTheWounded

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 162 posts
HAHA...wonderful. Although I personally am a real angel *manages to keep straight face for a good 2 seconds* bwah haha. Thanks for thinking I am "good looking" ghaash, that is so very nice of you to say :) But I don't think I have ever posted saying how "ugly" I am. I just don't personally find myself that attractive, but it's not like I let that get me down or anything. I like other parts of me much better than my looks. Hmm yes that is all I have. Enjoy my mini-rant? :D

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
i think you are beaiful *thinks about the pills he takes from the doctor and then says* really beatuiful

ToTheWounded

ToTheWounded

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 162 posts
Thank you much, you have made my dreary little day better :)

Attached Files

ToTheWounded

ToTheWounded

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 162 posts
Ooops look like that wont work...sorry about that.

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
try it again then and your welcome i felt like being nice because i dont want anyone felling like me righ now

ToTheWounded

ToTheWounded

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 162 posts
hmm, dont even know why I am posting these...was bored haha

Attached Files

• Attached File  meme.JPG   49.17KB   0 downloads

Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 378 posts
Sorry i have to be king and all of your thread, TTW. :P

BlackFyre

BlackFyre

Machine of Loving Grace

• Members
  • 145 posts
Nice one! That pic is even better, if possible, than the first.

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)
*sneaks in with her NUN custome on and pretends to be teaching good things to TTW and LEnore* now girls... our favorite number is 69!!! lol for obvious reasons... now moving on.. who's first for today's spanking session??? lol okay so i'm back to complimenting and being my whorish self :P oOOoo so many ppl to molest so little time!! xoxo Red

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
ok moving on

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users