Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Try again maybe??

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)
*slaps ghaash upside the head* oops i'm sorry.. lol that was intended to be a joke... :P

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts
TTW i like the angel costume

ToTheWounded

ToTheWounded

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Location:Fear and Loathing here...ontherwise known as Las Vegas
  • Interests:AFI, Julian Tulip's Licorice, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Thursday, H I M, Lylah, Thrice, Dandy Warhols, The Ramones, The Cure, Zeromancer, Jack off Jill, Trip Nocturna, the Living Dead you know the good stuff. Concerts, fists, love, heart-break, cliches, AFI, piercings, tattoos, the Crow. Uhhh too lazy to talk about self. For more.....http://www.livejournal.com/users/xlosestabilityx/
Thanks Ghaash. Aww you are too nice blackfyre *kisses*. Hahahahahah redrose you have once again made my day. I think I will def be attending your lessons on a daily basis. Yay for nuns!

AlptraumClown

AlptraumClown

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Everything and anything. Anyone in Edmond oklahoma willing to be a donor? >.<
I like the pic. I like all the pics. You are very pretty!! * thinks to herself ' if she were only bi'* Lol sorry I had to.. And I will also asstend these 'lessons' on a daily basis. ^_^

~Alptraum

ToTheWounded

ToTheWounded

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:AFI, Julian Tulip's Licorice, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Thursday, H I M, Lylah, Thrice, Dandy Warhols, The Ramones, The Cure, Zeromancer, Jack off Jill, Trip Nocturna, the Living Dead you know the good stuff. Concerts, fists, love, heart-break, cliches, AFI, piercings, tattoos, the Crow. Uhhh too lazy to talk about self. For more.....http://www.livejournal.com/users/xlosestabilityx/
Hehe I love bi offers. They warm my insides!!! Thank you so much my dear *lix*. Well Redrose, looks like we will be having a large class. Oooh how fun!!!! *twitchy excited*

ToTheWounded

ToTheWounded

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 162 posts
Hahahahaha look at the shadow....is funny!!!! hahaha yeah for the world's biggest dildo....AHHH.

Attached Files

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
thats a good one and if you play like that i might get my sister to talk to you j/k but yeah that was good

ToTheWounded

ToTheWounded

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 162 posts
okays so this is amusing....i.e. my mom's company party=forced dressing up....sooo yes

Attached Files

• Attached File  home.JPG   65.28KB   0 downloads

Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Location:Hell. Well, okay, Tampa Bay... Same thing different name.
  • Interests:I don't think i'll put anything here.... I shall stay mysterious.
*sits and stares*
*at this rate, will vegetate*

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Interests:bisexual, poetry, drawing, being a picture whore *grins*, my boyfriend ((derek))
*is speechless*

oOo and yes, i shall be attending those classes as well ;)

*goes back to staring at the computer screen*

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
Damn!!!

*Leaves wife again*

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:this, yea, i LOVE DJing its so fun! and its nice to show everyone some real tunes!
damn! *leaves vid's wife as well*

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
*damn leaves everyone*

ToTheWounded

ToTheWounded

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 162 posts
Hahahaha oooh wow! I love you all and have now left my life to indulge in fun times with you. Thank you for making my dull little day soooo bright.

zellen

zellen

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:im an artest, animater,singer and wrighter dispite my bad spelling .
wow :blink: ... you so pritty ...there is a god *kisses feet*

panthera

panthera

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 4 posts
Bah, she's wearing too much clothes.. too mainstream..

Where's the fishnets, purple/black stockings.. short pvc dresses.. corsets! Now that's dressing!

I mean yeah she's the sexiest woman in the universe..
Where's the style? Anyone can be pretty.

Toss that same narcissistic tanned bombshell into something black tight and possibly edible.. You got something grand. Black twizzler bikini? Laugh

Panthera

[}D@rK{]Warrior

[}D@rK{]Warrior

Swords are fun

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:BMX, Programming, Photography, Science, Art, Music (instrumental), Poetry, baseball, football, and too many other dmn things to do in life!
wow, looks like you can't escape perverts no matter where you go. :D
If you can't hit it then stop firing, the sound is hurting my ears.
Sex is soooo abused.
Shoot your friends, not yourself.
Find comfort within yourself, because most people DON'T CARE!
Take careful notice that when i say lol i usually say it when something is slightly funny, no i am not always laughing, lol... ooops.... DMN IT!
All instruments need to be able to play in the bass cleft.
Computers are your friends, unless you're in a terminator movie; then you need to run.
Physcology is a wasted profession, but hey... it's Fun!
Hypocracy is sooo annoying.
Everything needs to bite just as hard as SecondShifters.
Suicide is an act of cowardice.
Know what's scary? Is that my signature is usually longer than my posts.
If you spent the time to read all of this, you've earned my utmost respect.
I'm also running out of breath, so I'll shutup now (pant)
user posted image

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
that is true i mean look at all these people and TTW yes fishnets would be good but you have your own style thats what i like about you so ya and do you have an msn acount

ToTheWounded

ToTheWounded

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 162 posts
oooh my dear if you had read the above you wouldve seen it was a mom type thing....I am sorry. As for the fish nets...I actually own 6 pairs. black, black and red, tan, white, hot pink, and green. I did get hungry and eat my bikini though...damn. Thanks for the love ghaash....no msn :(

Attached Files

• Attached File  80s.JPG   44.81KB   0 downloads

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
damnit i want some msn damn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users