Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

vampires

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Hellcat

Hellcat

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 0 posts

maybe - but it would be damn cool if there was proof that I am wrong. (Even though we both know I am NEVER wrong)

LoL

*joke*

JOKE!

:D

Uh huh. :P

Tormented-Silence

Tormented-Silence

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 78 posts
I don't know if vampires are real or not, Ther is no proof that I know of so, I canot say vampires are real or that they are not. But I find it hard to Imagine any way it would be possible.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
There are so-called vampires in a medical sense. I remember reading in my Anatomy and Physiology class that there were in fact humans who could not function at all without taking in blood, usually from animals.
I'm not an expert on this but I'm sure someone on here has studied this condition a bit further than I have.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

Hellcat

Hellcat

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 0 posts

There are so-called vampires in a medical sense. I remember reading in my Anatomy and Physiology class that there were in fact humans who could not function at all without taking in blood, usually from animals.
I'm not an expert on this but I'm sure someone on here has studied this condition a bit further than I have.

There is a diagnosis that supports your stance. n_joy. But that is a psychiatric diagnosis and the patient does not REQUIRE blood to live.

Hellcat

Hellcat

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 0 posts
*correction*

The patient with this diagnosis does not require the ingestion of blood to live.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
ah. well there you go folks. so shut the fuck up all ready.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny

Ryver

Ryver

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:I am continually interusted in anything awesome. Need I say more!? Didn't think so.
heres an idea... why dont you all pull your heads out of your asses and think about hings that matter... like the end of the world...and... what are you going to do when you run out of peanutbutter!
Take me home.... Im delicious!!

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
i ran out of peanut butter. then i decided i was eating far to much peanut butter so i didnt buy anymore.

Ryver

Ryver

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:I am continually interusted in anything awesome. Need I say more!? Didn't think so.
see.. the importaint things!
Take me home.... Im delicious!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users