Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

music we dont want to hear

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
Ok so I was listening to secondshifters and I've been noticing some errors if you will. Just a moment ago I had to endure 3 and some odd minutes-if that, of simple plan.
::::::blank stare::::::

WHAT THE FUCK?!
No, seriously. What the fuck?! I've been a loyal listener as you all know, but you have to remember why I and so many others have turned to secondshifters and it's simply because of the music we don't hear on this station! I loved hearing a station that played decient rock/goth/metal music and avoided all that pop punk radio bullshit!
I just refuse to believe that Atnevon enjoys Simple plan. I'll try to go along with somehow it was thrown into his playlist by accident but i don't know. it's just a scary thought.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
Joy, you must remember that we play a very diversified range of music here. Bands you may not like, others may love and vice versa. We receive promotional music from record labels that we play to show our support of the labels and the bands in which they have under them. Keep an open mind, I'm sure there are a few bands that you've heard on SS that you've never heard before and now embrace.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
yes I'll try. I do love the music on secondshifters I just don't want to see it turn all mainstream mtvish. I don't see that happening I guess I just got freaked out.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
Heh, I would have to agree that we won't be going MTVish as well. :-)

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
Thank hell! I'd shoot my computer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users