Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wake For The Immortal

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

VoidInAHole

VoidInAHole

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:My name is David.I live in Mississippi.I am a bassist in a band called Aorta.My favorite site is Darkness.com.<br><br>Mushroomhead....<br>And my girlfriend Ashley<br>Bass guitar....<br>Edgar Allen Poe....
This is a dedication to music legend,god,and immortal father to all.....Kirt Cobain!!!!
If anyone was to ever say anything negative about Kurt 100 people would simultaneously(however the fuck you spell it)kick their ass.Lets hear good comments and show love to a god!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VoidInAHole

VoidInAHole

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:My name is David.I live in Mississippi.I am a bassist in a band called Aorta.My favorite site is Darkness.com.<br><br>Mushroomhead....<br>And my girlfriend Ashley<br>Bass guitar....<br>Edgar Allen Poe....
Im sorry.I was going so fast I spelled his name wrong.Kurt Cobaim

l
--l--
l
l Kurt Saves

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
I agree, that Nirvana certainly made a huge impact on the music scene and influenced many bands. Lyrically Kurt was pretty damn impressive as well.

adutza

adutza

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 16 posts
nirvana remains a legend...kurt will always be in my soul...so he's alive!!!

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:my very beautiful girlfriend, punk rock, violence, video games, liquor
:D one of those magazines like rolling stone or something similar, or maybe it was vh1, anyway, some official well-known thing that i don't remember that makes these kinds of decisions said "smells like teen spirit" was the best song of the past 25 years. howard stern was going off about how "purple rain" should have been it. sheesh, ok that's irrelevant. nirvana fucking ruled! but really lots of musicians fucking rule. or fucking ruled, in their day. some days there are even three or four completely different artists that fucking rule. today i'm pretty sure ministry and metallica both fucking rule. nirvana still fucking rules. fucking ruling by committee!

\m/
i never found the rainbow's end, but at least i found a better place without you

Angelicus

Angelicus

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 13 posts
I have never been a big Nirvana fan. But i do admire Kurk Cobain for his ability to write such poetic lyrics.And i beleive that he didnt commit suicide.I think that Courtney paid someone to kill him. But Kurt is a legend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users